Skip to content

Sidelines Last Night

The Browns Board
47 20 3.0k
  • These are just growing pains, guys. We have the makings of champions. Give our coach another year or two.

  • Wake up fellow Brownies. quinn is not the answer. I want to load up Quinn and Anderson both drive them down a dirt road about 500 miles away and leave them tied and gagged. that way they wont become another teams problem

  • it was probably quinn telling him not to get down on it, and that it wasn't furry's fault. nothing more

  • it was probably quinn telling him not to get down on it, and that it wasn't furry's fault. nothing more

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    I wonder what Quinn was telling him? He was seeming to feel sorry for himself after the INT's. to me, anyway.

    It was right after the interception that BQ threw behind him a little. Furrey may have been pissed at himself, but he wasn't friendly in his mannerisms...and Brady tried to follow him, then gave up and had a bit of a pouting look on his face.

    @bluegrassbrownie said:

    It was right after the interception that BQ threw behind him a little. Furrey may have been pissed at himself, but he wasn't friendly in his mannerisms...and Brady tried to follow him, then gave up and had a bit of a pouting look on his face.

    It looked to me to be a very catchable pass. 🤔

  • @bluegrassbrownie said:

    It was right after the interception that BQ threw behind him a little. Furrey may have been pissed at himself, but he wasn't friendly in his mannerisms...and Brady tried to follow him, then gave up and had a bit of a pouting look on his face.

    It looked to me to be a very catchable pass. 🤔

    @daydawg19 said:

    It looked to me to be a very catchable pass. 🤔

    It was a catchable pass. The defender caught the ball did he not?

  • Another case where people want to blame everybody but Quinn

  • @daydawg19 said:

    It looked to me to be a very catchable pass. 🤔

    It was a catchable pass. The defender caught the ball did he not?

    @medicineman said:

    It was a catchable pass. The defender caught the ball did he not?

    Yes, after it reflected off of Furrey's arm/chest. Please. If you think that ball was not catchable, then you are in denial. How can any QB do well with this supporting cast?????

  • I noticed Joe Thomas give Quinn a dirty look and roll his eyes one time when Quinn barked at one of the players in the huddle.

    The guys on the team just don't like Brady.

    I know I have harped on this before, but the hotshot QB doesn't get punched in the mouth...even by the egghead who did....unless there is something about the guy that rubs players the wrong way.

    @ballpeen said:

    I noticed Joe Thomas give Quinn a dirty look and roll his eyes one time when Quinn barked at one of the players in the huddle.

    The guys on the team just don't like Brady.

    I know I have harped on this before, but the hotshot QB doesn't get punched in the mouth...even by the egghead who did....unless there is something about the guy that rubs players the wrong way.

    NOT being mean or a Prick. Not trying to dredge up old news , But come on http://206forthetwenties.files.wordpress.c...bradyquinn1.jpg this would creep me out if he was My QB.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I noticed Joe Thomas give Quinn a dirty look and roll his eyes one time when Quinn barked at one of the players in the huddle.

    The guys on the team just don't like Brady.

    I know I have harped on this before, but the hotshot QB doesn't get punched in the mouth...even by the egghead who did....unless there is something about the guy that rubs players the wrong way.

    NOT being mean or a Prick. Not trying to dredge up old news , But come on http://206forthetwenties.files.wordpress.c...bradyquinn1.jpg this would creep me out if he was My QB.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    NOT being mean or a Prick. Not trying to dredge up old news , But come on http://206forthetwenties.files.wordpress.c...bradyquinn1.jpg this would creep me out if he was My QB.

    Do YOU know what that photo is about?? Of course not. Guess you have never joked around with your male friends. 🙄

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    NOT being mean or a Prick. Not trying to dredge up old news , But come on http://206forthetwenties.files.wordpress.c...bradyquinn1.jpg this would creep me out if he was My QB.

    Do YOU know what that photo is about?? Of course not. Guess you have never joked around with your male friends. 🙄

    @daydawg19 said:

    Do YOU know what that photo is about?? Of course not. Guess you have never joked around with your male friends. 🙄

    BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

  • @daydawg19 said:

    Do YOU know what that photo is about?? Of course not. Guess you have never joked around with your male friends. 🙄

    BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

    I agree with you all the way. And after watching Brady who would want or even trust him to cover anything let alone a mans most valued item

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

    I agree with you all the way. And after watching Brady who would want or even trust him to cover anything let alone a mans most valued item

    @medicineman said:

    I agree with you all the way. And after watching Brady who would want or even trust him to cover anything let alone a mans most valued item

    Yes ... I had nothing against him. But come on thats a creeper photo. personally Hoped he would be a Solid QB (But Not as Good as Ben) Just to get the Excitement level up in Cleveland. Appears to lack the leadership quality needed , we will see I guess.

  • @daydawg19 said:

    Do YOU know what that photo is about?? Of course not. Guess you have never joked around with your male friends. 🙄

    BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

    Maybe you should have thought before you commited the crime. 😒 Things must be very boring over at the Steelers board.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    BS Dude...I am not getting Caught in a picture doing that Because I don't "Joke" around with my male friends packages . Please thats asinine !! wow... I really cant Imagine . And LOOK at the Kid in the Middle. I fail to see the "Humor" in his expression. I have spent a long time in Corrections , and It dosnt add up. Sorry man. No Justification there.

    Maybe you should have thought before you commited the crime. 😒 Things must be very boring over at the Steelers board.

    @daydawg19 said:

    Maybe you should have thought before you commited the crime. 😒 Things must be very boring over at the Steelers board.

    I am not Locked up ..lol. 😆 I am on the Other side of that equation.

  • @daydawg19 said:

    Maybe you should have thought before you commited the crime. 😒 Things must be very boring over at the Steelers board.

    I am not Locked up ..lol. 😆 I am on the Other side of that equation.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    I am not Locked up ..lol. 😆 I am on the Other side of that equation.

    I just thought that you might take the bait. 😆

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    I am not Locked up ..lol. 😆 I am on the Other side of that equation.

    I just thought that you might take the bait. 😆

    @daydawg19 said:

    I just thought that you might take the bait. 😆

    🙂 funny though.

  • That picture is not funny in anyway shape or form. It is very disturbing.

  • We need a Kosar or a Sipe on this team. And an OC with any kind of nads to

    confuse defenses, instead of playing right into their success.

    Quinn has been around long enough to know better than he is doing.

    The dumb screens were an audible? I can't blame Daboll for that?

    Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.

    And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was

    during the draft.

    When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally

    threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.

    If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,

    but he crapped out on the short throws....

    The Browns need a field general, not a giraffe or a playboy partier.

    Sign a good FA veteran and trade both of these two knuckleheads.

  • touche