Sidelines Last Night
-
We need a Kosar or a Sipe on this team. And an OC with any kind of nads to
confuse defenses, instead of playing right into their success.
Quinn has been around long enough to know better than he is doing.
The dumb screens were an audible? I can't blame Daboll for that?
Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.
And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was
during the draft.
When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally
threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.
If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,
but he crapped out on the short throws....
The Browns need a field general, not a giraffe or a playboy partier.
Sign a good FA veteran and trade both of these two knuckleheads.
-
touche
-
We need a Kosar or a Sipe on this team. And an OC with any kind of nads to
confuse defenses, instead of playing right into their success.
Quinn has been around long enough to know better than he is doing.
The dumb screens were an audible? I can't blame Daboll for that?
Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.
And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was
during the draft.
When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally
threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.
If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,
but he crapped out on the short throws....
The Browns need a field general, not a giraffe or a playboy partier.
Sign a good FA veteran and trade both of these two knuckleheads.
We need a Kosar or a Sipe on this team. And an OC with any kind of nads to
confuse defenses, instead of playing right into their success.
Quinn has been around long enough to know better than he is doing.
The dumb screens were an audible? I can't blame Daboll for that?
Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.
And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was
during the draft.
When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally
threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.
If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,
but he crapped out on the short throws....
The Browns need a field general, not a giraffe or a playboy partier.
Sign a good FA veteran and trade both of these two knuckleheads.
Maybe Lerner will give you a call.

-
Hey man Quinn is the man. I have never seen such a great player before. Quinn is so awsome wow
-
Hey man Quinn is the man. I have never seen such a great player before. Quinn is so awsome wow
Hey man Quinn is the man. I have never seen such a great player before. Quinn is so awsome wow
Im only kidding he sucks big hairy ass
-
Hey man Quinn is the man. I have never seen such a great player before. Quinn is so awsome wow
Im only kidding he sucks big hairy ass
Im only kidding he sucks big hairy ass
Could say the same thing about your boy, except that he is worse. Hiding under a shroud last Monday at the end of the bench was very amusing to see.
-
Seriously, I see qb's in HIGH SCHOOL pump fake, and move to give themselves a clear
shot at a quick throw.
Quinn, both times, simply went ahead and threw it right where the defensive player
could simply bat it down. Twice.
Seems that the team LIKES DA, but he just isn't the total solution at qb either. That's my
best guess as to why they got DA in there pretty soon after Quinn won the competition.
I changed my mind - even if you combined the best of skills from Quinn and DA into one player,
it would still be lacking a field general.
Maybe Hasselbeck would be a FA qb for the Browns for a year or two... or somebody like whatshisname,
now 3rd string with the Eagles... Beck?
-
We need a Kosar or a Sipe on this team. And an OC with any kind of nads to
confuse defenses, instead of playing right into their success.
Quinn has been around long enough to know better than he is doing.
The dumb screens were an audible? I can't blame Daboll for that?
Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.
And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was
during the draft.
When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally
threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.
If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,
but he crapped out on the short throws....
The Browns need a field general, not a giraffe or a playboy partier.
Sign a good FA veteran and trade both of these two knuckleheads.
We need a Kosar or a Sipe on this team. And an OC with any kind of nads to
confuse defenses, instead of playing right into their success.
Quinn has been around long enough to know better than he is doing.
The dumb screens were an audible? I can't blame Daboll for that?
Then Quinn is a dummy, because he was seemingly not caring if the rusher batted his pass down.
And after all this time, Quinn is still the pouty, arrogant, and immature goof that he showed he was
during the draft.
When Quinn was finally allowed to throw downfield, there were only 4-5 minutes left in the game, I think he intentionally
threw both passes out of bounds, as in, who the freakin cares, the defense is playing back now anyways.
If they are not going to TRY to stretch the field with Quinn, that must mean something. They did with DumbAss,
but he crapped out on the short throws....
The Browns need a field general, not a giraffe or a playboy partier.
Sign a good FA veteran and trade both of these two knuckleheads.
Garcia.
-
Im only kidding he sucks big hairy ass
Could say the same thing about your boy, except that he is worse. Hiding under a shroud last Monday at the end of the bench was very amusing to see.
Could say the same thing about your boy, except that he is worse. Hiding under a shroud last Monday at the end of the bench was very amusing to see.
About my boy. What part of I hate Anderson don't you understand? If you can't read the posts yourself then have somebody read it to you however it works for you. I have not liked Anderson since 07 and even then I just thought he was better than Frye
-
Im only kidding he sucks big hairy ass
Could say the same thing about your boy, except that he is worse. Hiding under a shroud last Monday at the end of the bench was very amusing to see.
Could say the same thing about your boy, except that he is worse. Hiding under a shroud last Monday at the end of the bench was very amusing to see.
And watching Quinn throw int after int then about 10 incomplete passes in a row was not amusing it was unwatchable.
-
Furrey has sucked all year and been a huge disappointment. We were counting on this guy to be a go to in the slot and make the tough catches to keep the chains moving with sure hands. He has been dreadful and a QB's worst nightmare. The fact that he and Queen know are boys from way back probably had a lot to do with this lack of exchange. I think Furrey is pissed at himself for sucking and just didn't want to hear about it.
BTW, when Furrey does make a catch he falls down, WTF is up with that?
Huge disappointment and I was guilty of overhyping his good camp myself.
-
I noticed Joe Thomas give Quinn a dirty look and roll his eyes one time when Quinn barked at one of the players in the huddle.
The guys on the team just don't like Brady.
I know I have harped on this before, but the hotshot QB doesn't get punched in the mouth...even by the egghead who did....unless there is something about the guy that rubs players the wrong way.
I noticed Joe Thomas give Quinn a dirty look and roll his eyes one time when Quinn barked at one of the players in the huddle.
The guys on the team just don't like Brady.
I know I have harped on this before, but the hotshot QB doesn't get punched in the mouth...even by the egghead who did....unless there is something about the guy that rubs players the wrong way.
What's that you say Peens? Why, I've never heard that from you before I had no idea you felt this way............
BTW, how in the flying squirrel fuck can you see a players eyes and tell if he's giving a dirty look in the huddle? LMAO Peens, Queen is almost done here you don't have to keep trying to kick him in the nuts and spit in his eye with every little make believe claim you come up with.
Just for this nonsense you will be forced a few more shots at the next gate.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login