Any HS games on Friday 21st near Downtown?
-
Having never witnessed the Friday Night Lights, I would be up for attending a HS game if there is one happening on Friday 21st November somewhere that is easy to get to from Downtown Cleveland. Any thoughts?
-
We are in the middle of our State-wide playoff tournament. The games (at least for Div-I) are played on Saturday Nights. The location (neutral site) of next Saturday's game has yet to be announced. It most likely will be down in the Massillon/Canton area.
Here's the tournament bracket of the games played so far:
-
Having never witnessed the Friday Night Lights, I would be up for attending a HS game if there is one happening on Friday 21st November somewhere that is easy to get to from Downtown Cleveland. Any thoughts?
Having never witnessed the Friday Night Lights, I would be up for attending a HS game if there is one happening on Friday 21st November somewhere that is easy to get to from Downtown Cleveland. Any thoughts?
Howard, what are your travel plans?
-
It's been announced, the Div-I state Semi-final will be held at Paul Brown Stadium in Massillon on Saturday Night.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login