Heiden & Zastudil on IR
-
a p.o.s. 35 yard punter. Yay.
-
Ya lets get scott Player
-
-
Zastudil is the 2nd best player on our team next to Cribbs. How sad is it when you look forward to punts because your punter is one of the bright spots on the team!
-
-
Can we pick up that sweet guy we had when Zastudil was out before?
I think his name was Scott Player.
Dude was like 52 years old had a sweet Hulk Hogan Mustache and single bar face mask.
Every time I saw the back of his jersey and he was punting and it said "Player" all I could think about was playing the Madden football video games where you can make your own guy.
Think Heiden will throw in the towel after this? I like him a lot, but he gets banged up all the time.
-
Hey Zastudil is the one guy who got a game ball for our only victory this year. How's that for pathetic.
-
Hey Zastudil is the one guy who got a game ball for our only victory this year. How's that for pathetic.
Hey Zastudil is the one guy who got a game ball for our only victory this year. How's that for pathetic.
Ya we all know Anderson should have got the game ball for his great effort. lol
-
How did Zastudil get hurt anyway? I know he wasn't in the game Sunday but I don't recall hearing about him getting injured.
-
Zastudil is the 2nd best player on our team next to Cribbs. How sad is it when you look forward to punts because your punter is one of the bright spots on the team!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
