Skip to content

Steeler fan @ browns game

The Browns Board
90 27 6.0k
  • the best QB's come from PA.

    Marino, Kelly, Montana, Namath, Starr..

    Now Ben is in the PA fold and is winning super bowls and keeping up the PA football tradition..

    oops, I forgot George Blanda...

    @djhero said:

    the best QB's come from PA.

    Marino, Kelly, Montana, Namath, Starr..

    Now Ben is in the PA fold and is winning super bowls and keeping up the PA football tradition..

    oops, I forgot George Blanda...

    Ben was born in Lima, Ohio and Bart Starr was born in Montgomery, Alabama.

  • my mistake.. it was Unitas instead of Starr.

    Ben was born in Lima, Ohio but only succeeded with the Steelers from PA..

    Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana..

  • Being from P.A. is nothing to be proud of. Hell I hate to even admit I used to work at the Pittsburgh airport because the people around there are so screwed up its sicking.

  • i was at the thursday night game in december at your place several years ago.....i was sporting my brand new leather browns football jacket.....

    me an my boy were nervous but we were frosty...

    the game was over in the first quarter...

    all in all we were treated with respect and dignity...

    some of the home fans bought us some beers...

    hope you are exposed to the same type hospitality in Cleveland

  • 15p28.jpg
  • my mistake.. it was Unitas instead of Starr.

    Ben was born in Lima, Ohio but only succeeded with the Steelers from PA..

    Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana..

    @djhero said:

    my mistake.. it was Unitas instead of Starr.

    Ben was born in Lima, Ohio but only succeeded with the Steelers from PA..

    Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana..

    So let me get this right. Your telling us that ben gay counts as a QB from pissburgh even though he was born in Ohio but just happens to play for the steelers? So what does that mean about them other guys you named that NEVER played for the steelers but were born in PA? If we play by YOUR RULES that means that they count for the states they did play in you stupid douche. Can you say DOUBLE STANDARD. Now put your sisters clothes back on before your cousin gets jealous tool.

  • my mistake.. it was Unitas instead of Starr.

    Ben was born in Lima, Ohio but only succeeded with the Steelers from PA..

    Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana..

    @djhero said:

    my mistake.. it was Unitas instead of Starr.

    Ben was born in Lima, Ohio but only succeeded with the Steelers from PA..

    Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Joe Montana..

    He's only played for the Steelers from PA in the NFL. I'm sure he could succeed essentially anywhere. He did pretty well for the Miami University Redhawks, a team not located in PA, but in OH. I believe he holds every major passing record for the school, and led them to a 13-1 record and a GMAC bowl victory. He's also the third football player in Miami U history to have his number retired, the first in 34 years.

  • there will be more Steeler fans there then browns fans.. don't worry, browns fans leave after the 3rd Q.

    just watch out for the bottles that they throw.

    @djhero said:

    there will be more Steeler fans there then browns fans.. don't worry, browns fans leave after the 3rd Q.

    just watch out for the bottles that they throw.

    Half time Thats about the latest I stay anymore

  • @djhero said:

    there will be more Steeler fans there then browns fans.. don't worry, browns fans leave after the 3rd Q.

    just watch out for the bottles that they throw.

    Half time Thats about the latest I stay anymore

    @medicineman said:

    Half time Thats about the latest I stay anymore

    Will not go again until a team is on the field that I can at least know will be competitive.

  • @medicineman said:

    Half time Thats about the latest I stay anymore

    Will not go again until a team is on the field that I can at least know will be competitive.

    @daydawg19 said:

    Will not go again until a team is on the field that I can at least know will be competitive.

    Honestly I wont go to another game this year. Im not wasting my time or spending any $ on food/drink or anything at the stadium.