Skip to content

OT fantasy football

The Browns Board
8 4 634
  • Trade deadline looms the 20th will come and go, make sure and check your teams status so you dobt miss out on any players you may need down the stretch.

    Good Luck

  • League 1 Jumpin Jack Flash, I need you to respond to my trade offer, especially since I lost Ronnie Brown for the season.

  • League 1 Jumpin Jack Flash, I need you to respond to my trade offer, especially since I lost Ronnie Brown for the season.

    @mr.-t said:

    League 1 Jumpin Jack Flash, I need you to respond to my trade offer, especially since I lost Ronnie Brown for the season.

    I will talk with him tonight, T, but I am pretty sure he is happy with his roster.

    He did mention, however, that - even though he is happy with his roster - he wasn't all that impressed with your offer <G>.

  • @mr.-t said:

    League 1 Jumpin Jack Flash, I need you to respond to my trade offer, especially since I lost Ronnie Brown for the season.

    I will talk with him tonight, T, but I am pretty sure he is happy with his roster.

    He did mention, however, that - even though he is happy with his roster - he wasn't all that impressed with your offer <G>.

    @chicopee-john said:

    I will talk with him tonight, T, but I am pretty sure he is happy with his roster.

    He did mention, however, that - even though he is happy with his roster - he wasn't all that impressed with your offer <G>.

    Thanks!

    Well, I did make another offer.

    Atleast it wasnt as bad as my other team when people offered the waterboy for Adrian Peterson, "Flying Turkeys"

    They are 2-7 maybe i will change the name to Frying Turkeys

  • is it just me, or did the Ronnie Brown injury come out of NOWHERE?

    was he even hurt in the game?

  • is it just me, or did the Ronnie Brown injury come out of NOWHERE?

    was he even hurt in the game?

    @dj_illness said:

    is it just me, or did the Ronnie Brown injury come out of NOWHERE?

    was he even hurt in the game?

    It came out of nowhere, I didn't here one thing about it sunday or manday night, the adds kept stating the WildDawg is coming to the carolinas!

  • I have Ricky Williams in one league. That's ONE good thing that I have going.

    All the rest are bad.

    We're losing, and I haven't hired a GM to replace me yet.

  • I have Ricky Williams in one league. That's ONE good thing that I have going.

    All the rest are bad.

    We're losing, and I haven't hired a GM to replace me yet.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I have Ricky Williams in one league. That's ONE good thing that I have going.

    All the rest are bad.

    We're losing, and I haven't hired a GM to replace me yet.

    Well the frying Turkeys have Matt Schaub + Adrian Peterson and still cant fight their way out of a wet paper bag.