Skip to content

Which back will carry the rock against Detroit?

The Browns Board
12 7 1.0k
  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Jamal will be the primary back on all tosses, sweeps, and screens. Jennings will pound the ball down the middle while JH plays a majority of snaps at blocking fullback. JH will only touch the ball on 3rd and 4s, when we run right up the middle with him.

    After all, that utilizes their skill sets, right?

  • M MuramasaV1.0 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.

  • I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @muramasav1.0 said:

    I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.

    I'm down in SC too, my friend. I feel very much out of the loop. But then again, I've never lived anywhere else, so I don't exactly know what I am missing.

  • I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @muramasav1.0 said:

    I am stuck down in SC,

    I can think of worse places to be stuck.....you could be in Fargo, ND or some cold cornfield in Iowa.

  • M MuramasaV1.0 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Its not to bad, as far as weather. It's just that after 20+ years of being a Cleveland/Ohio State sports fan its tough when I have to watch the Panthers/Gamecocks/Tigers every week. I know the Browns are bad and all, but that monday night game is the only game I have watched all the way through all season. Was just hoping to see some spark of offense at soem point.

  • @muramasav1.0 said:

    I am stuck down in SC, so I don't get to hear all of the little inside stories up north about the Browns. I just want to know what happened to JH? He did well against the Ravens, and Bengals then as Lewis gets healthy he is sent to the end of the bench. I haven't gotten to watch any games except the monday nighter, and noticed he didnt look like he even wanted to block Lewis. Is that common for him? If so thats the only thing I can see thats preventing him from being the starter, especially with Lewis being retired at the end of the season.

    I'm down in SC too, my friend. I feel very much out of the loop. But then again, I've never lived anywhere else, so I don't exactly know what I am missing.

    K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm down in SC too, my friend. I feel very much out of the loop. But then again, I've never lived anywhere else, so I don't exactly know what I am missing.

    There are lots of Browns fans in SC! In fact there are so many Ohio transplants here, somebody started a campaign to send all the Buckeyes home. (I've lost track of the web site but it's out there somewhere in cyberspace.)

  • M MuramasaV1.0 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    yea, think it was called Gobacktoohio.com something like that. Seen a browns fan group that meets at a sports bar down here, just havent had the time to get up there on a sunday to watch them play.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm down in SC too, my friend. I feel very much out of the loop. But then again, I've never lived anywhere else, so I don't exactly know what I am missing.

    There are lots of Browns fans in SC! In fact there are so many Ohio transplants here, somebody started a campaign to send all the Buckeyes home. (I've lost track of the web site but it's out there somewhere in cyberspace.)

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @kshutchins said:

    There are lots of Browns fans in SC! In fact there are so many Ohio transplants here, somebody started a campaign to send all the Buckeyes home. (I've lost track of the web site but it's out there somewhere in cyberspace.)

    My entire family are Ohio transplants. I'm literally the only one in my immediate and extended family that was born in South Carolina. The thing is, they're from Youngstown, so they are all Steeler fans. It's pretty terrible.

  • MrFreezeM MrFreeze wrote on last edited by MrFreeze
    #11

    Well, I just got an answer to my question. According to ESPN Harrison is inactive this week. Earlier I read that he was very unhappy about his lack of playing time against Baltimore. I wonder if his attitude had anything to do with being inactive this week.

  • B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I hope Jennings, I feel like he will be something great if he gets a chance to play.