Skip to content

Randy Lerner

The Browns Board
14 10 1.5k
  • I was at Aston Villa on sunday and I noticed they had Cleveland Brown's tops on sale in the club shop. Obviously as Randy Lerner owns both clubs I wondered if anyone knows if they sell Aston Villa kit in the club shop at the Brown's stadium? It would be interesting to see how much they cost compared with Britain where a replica top costs approximately £50 ($80).

    @debbie_uk said:

    I was at Aston Villa on sunday and I noticed they had Cleveland Brown's tops on sale in the club shop. Obviously as Randy Lerner owns both clubs I wondered if anyone knows if they sell Aston Villa kit in the club shop at the Brown's stadium? It would be interesting to see how much they cost compared with Britain where a replica top costs approximately £50 ($80).

    Debbie, don't tell me you are either a brummie or a Villa fan! I may never have to speak to you again. I posted on another thread how Lerner has bought a mansion in south warwickshire recently, he seems to like the round shaped ball.

  • #@$!%#@!$

    VVVWWWWHAT'S THIS ...

    S..S...SS...SOCCER TALK!!!!!!

    IMG_0546.JPG

  • Burger Meister Meister Burger!!!!!!!

  • Is that a ... a .... TOY!!

    DWJ

  • Yukon Cornelius: WAHOOOO!!!!........nnnnuthin'

  • Yukon Cornelius: WAHOOOO!!!!........nnnnuthin'

    88fingerslewy said:

    Yukon Cornelius: WAHOOOO!!!!........nnnnuthin'

    img_0179.jpg

    CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE of Yukon and his friends (WITH A TWIST):

    CLICK HERE>

  • Maybe it's just the rum and coke talkin' Dan but....nice rack!!!!

  • Haha, no I'm not a Villa fan (though I got married at Villa Park Stadium cos I married one!) but I am a Middlesbrough fan and we beat them that day! yay!

  • Haha, no I'm not a Villa fan (though I got married at Villa Park Stadium cos I married one!) but I am a Middlesbrough fan and we beat them that day! yay!

    @debbie_uk said:

    Haha, no I'm not a Villa fan (though I got married at Villa Park Stadium cos I married one!) but I am a Middlesbrough fan and we beat them that day! yay!

    Good, but I can't believe you got married at Villa Park! Did you have your reception at the HP sauce factory???? 😆

    I hope you didn't see my post on another thread calling all Brummies tossers!!!!!

  • @debbie_uk said:

    Haha, no I'm not a Villa fan (though I got married at Villa Park Stadium cos I married one!) but I am a Middlesbrough fan and we beat them that day! yay!

    Good, but I can't believe you got married at Villa Park! Did you have your reception at the HP sauce factory???? 😆

    I hope you didn't see my post on another thread calling all Brummies tossers!!!!!

    @howiedawg said:

    Good, but I can't believe you got married at Villa Park! Did you have your reception at the HP sauce factory???? 😆

    I hope you didn't see my post on another thread calling all Brummies tossers!!!!!

    No ur okay, I won't tell our lad.... lol

    It was an agreement, if we were to live in the north east we had to marry at Villa Park, if we lived in Birmingham then we would've got married at the Riverside. I'd rather live in the north east thanks! xx

  • @howiedawg said:

    Good, but I can't believe you got married at Villa Park! Did you have your reception at the HP sauce factory???? 😆

    I hope you didn't see my post on another thread calling all Brummies tossers!!!!!

    No ur okay, I won't tell our lad.... lol

    It was an agreement, if we were to live in the north east we had to marry at Villa Park, if we lived in Birmingham then we would've got married at the Riverside. I'd rather live in the north east thanks! xx

    @debbie_uk said:

    No ur okay, I won't tell our lad.... lol

    It was an agreement, if we were to live in the north east we had to marry at Villa Park, if we lived in Birmingham then we would've got married at the Riverside. I'd rather live in the north east thanks! xx

    ?

  • I feel bad for you that Lerner is your team's owner. Its a shame.