HOLMGRENS INTERESTED
-
hell if he gave us respectability id be happy
-
I heard it was Charlie Casserly that Lerner was talking to. I would much rather have him. He has more experience and a much better track record drafting.
I heard it was Charlie Casserly that Lerner was talking to. I would much rather have him. He has more experience and a much better track record drafting.
Didnt his best draft season come when he was fired ? Also I would prefer a man of Holmgrens coaching experience. Before being a GM/Coach he was a QB coach and an Offensive coordinator .... and guess what part of the Browns seem the worst ? Bingo !!!!
-
Holmgren would be a good addition if he was not handcuffed by Mangini. Until Mangini is gone you will have alot of problems with team chemistry.
-
Holmgren would be a good addition if he was not handcuffed by Mangini. Until Mangini is gone you will have alot of problems with team chemistry.
Holmgren would be a good addition if he was not handcuffed by Mangini. Until Mangini is gone you will have alot of problems with team chemistry.
I couldnt agree more...holmgren is a solid guy and would bounce mangini out on his ear..its unfortunately the reason i dont see holmgren or any true serious czar type coming in if they have to keep mangoonie onboard..
Whats wrong with your name fan o squeal it doesnt look right....

-
Holmgren would be a good addition if he was not handcuffed by Mangini. Until Mangini is gone you will have alot of problems with team chemistry.
I couldnt agree more...holmgren is a solid guy and would bounce mangini out on his ear..its unfortunately the reason i dont see holmgren or any true serious czar type coming in if they have to keep mangoonie onboard..
Whats wrong with your name fan o squeal it doesnt look right....

Whats wrong with your name fan o squeal it doesnt look right....

Ha Ha. Very funny.

I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
I don't know if you saw this or not but last week they did a play on Star Trek and Cowher was asked if he wanted to be "beamed" to the browns. He was adamant about not going there and made it seem like someone would be foolish to do it. I think he sees the problem with Mangini having too much control. I would think that before Holmgren came to the browns he would have to have the final say over Mangini.
-
Whats wrong with your name fan o squeal it doesnt look right....

Ha Ha. Very funny.

I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
I don't know if you saw this or not but last week they did a play on Star Trek and Cowher was asked if he wanted to be "beamed" to the browns. He was adamant about not going there and made it seem like someone would be foolish to do it. I think he sees the problem with Mangini having too much control. I would think that before Holmgren came to the browns he would have to have the final say over Mangini.
Ha Ha. Very funny.
I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
I don't know if you saw this or not but last week they did a play on Star Trek and Cowher was asked if he wanted to be "beamed" to the browns. He was adamant about not going there and made it seem like someone would be foolish to do it. I think he sees the problem with Mangini having too much control. I would think that before Holmgren came to the browns he would have to have the final say over Mangini.
Even we do not want Cowher and the reason for it (apart from the Steeler reason) is that he does not seem like a guy smart enough to turn this thing around. The guy is pretty much stuck with the job and I doubt if Carolina would fire John Fox with Cowher .... that would be a nightmare for the team.
Holmgren would have a much bigger area of control than Mangini if he were appointed. So I do not expect Mangini to be any problem to Holmgren, infact it might be the other way around.
-
Ha Ha. Very funny.
I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
I don't know if you saw this or not but last week they did a play on Star Trek and Cowher was asked if he wanted to be "beamed" to the browns. He was adamant about not going there and made it seem like someone would be foolish to do it. I think he sees the problem with Mangini having too much control. I would think that before Holmgren came to the browns he would have to have the final say over Mangini.
Even we do not want Cowher and the reason for it (apart from the Steeler reason) is that he does not seem like a guy smart enough to turn this thing around. The guy is pretty much stuck with the job and I doubt if Carolina would fire John Fox with Cowher .... that would be a nightmare for the team.
Holmgren would have a much bigger area of control than Mangini if he were appointed. So I do not expect Mangini to be any problem to Holmgren, infact it might be the other way around.
Even we do not want Cowher and the reason for it (apart from the Steeler reason) is that he does not seem like a guy smart enough to turn this thing around.
That's funny.
If Cowher was to go to the browns, it would be the best coach you have had in decades. I don't even understand the "STEELERS reason" because he was already a browns coach years ago. You guys would welcome Cowher with open arms.
-
Whats wrong with your name fan o squeal it doesnt look right....

Ha Ha. Very funny.

I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
I don't know if you saw this or not but last week they did a play on Star Trek and Cowher was asked if he wanted to be "beamed" to the browns. He was adamant about not going there and made it seem like someone would be foolish to do it. I think he sees the problem with Mangini having too much control. I would think that before Holmgren came to the browns he would have to have the final say over Mangini.
Ha Ha. Very funny.
I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
If your post is submitted for approval, it means just that. It will be approved before it is posted. You don't seem to be suffering any inconvenience, so what's the big deal?
-
Ha Ha. Very funny.
I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
If your post is submitted for approval, it means just that. It will be approved before it is posted. You don't seem to be suffering any inconvenience, so what's the big deal?
If your post is submitted for approval, it means just that. It will be approved before it is posted. You don't seem to be suffering any inconvenience, so what's the big deal?
It seem's to me that he was just trying to find out what happened, so what's the big deal??? Just sayin!!!
-
Ha Ha. Very funny.
I don't know what I did to lose my posting privilages. I've posted here for years and never been banned and had alot of fun. I never was warned about anything. It just says "your post will be submitted to a mod for posting aproval. I can always come here with a different username so it seems odd that someone would do that.
If your post is submitted for approval, it means just that. It will be approved before it is posted. You don't seem to be suffering any inconvenience, so what's the big deal?
If your post is submitted for approval, it means just that. It will be approved before it is posted. You don't seem to be suffering any inconvenience, so what's the big deal?
Hi Kathy, I miss playing in the fantasy league this season. I have still enjoyed reading your fantasy football thread.
This is not my real username. I had to re-sign up with a new username. When I post using the other name it never shows up. I've tried over and over.
-
If your post is submitted for approval, it means just that. It will be approved before it is posted. You don't seem to be suffering any inconvenience, so what's the big deal?
Hi Kathy, I miss playing in the fantasy league this season. I have still enjoyed reading your fantasy football thread.
This is not my real username. I had to re-sign up with a new username. When I post using the other name it never shows up. I've tried over and over.
Hi Kathy, I miss playing in the fantasy league this season. I have still enjoyed reading your fantasy football thread.
This is not my real username. I had to re-sign up with a new username. When I post using the other name it never shows up. I've tried over and over.
I've checked the admin logs and don't see anything. I must be missing it. I can't explain what happened.
-
If your post is submitted for approval, it means just that. It will be approved before it is posted. You don't seem to be suffering any inconvenience, so what's the big deal?
It seem's to me that he was just trying to find out what happened, so what's the big deal??? Just sayin!!!
It seem's to me that he was just trying to find out what happened, so what's the big deal??? Just sayin!!!
Who the F cares? he's a Squeel Fag. It doesn't matter.
-
It seem's to me that he was just trying to find out what happened, so what's the big deal??? Just sayin!!!
Who the F cares? he's a Squeel Fag. It doesn't matter.
Who the F cares? he's a Squeel Fag. It doesn't matter.
Your such a nice guy.

-
I heard it was Charlie Casserly that Lerner was talking to. I would much rather have him. He has more experience and a much better track record drafting.
Didnt his best draft season come when he was fired ? Also I would prefer a man of Holmgrens coaching experience. Before being a GM/Coach he was a QB coach and an Offensive coordinator .... and guess what part of the Browns seem the worst ? Bingo !!!!
Didnt his best draft season come when he was fired ? Also I would prefer a man of Holmgrens coaching experience. Before being a GM/Coach he was a QB coach and an Offensive coordinator .... and guess what part of the Browns seem the worst ? Bingo !!!!
I think you may be forgetting a very successful run in Washington.. He has tons more experience as a GM than holmgren.. Now holmgren as a coach.. for sure.. GM..not so sure..his drafts in Seattle were pretty bad.
-
Just saw it on action 19, he was on a seattle radio station.
...He said he had a great respect for randy learner and would like the challenge.
He said "I defintely want to talk with the Browns"
!!!!! Holy crap
Get him on the damn phone!
....stories gotta leak soon
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login