Jerome Harrison Deactivated
-
There ya go. Nuff said.
Edit- I find it funny that this comes only a day or 2 after the press release where Jerome Harrison said something like "I can't say what I really want to say" when asked about what he thought about the Browns. Mangini responded by saying "I wish he would come talk to me." Well, it looks like he did and this is what happens.
-
WTF is going on here?
-
This sounds just as fishy as the Joey Porter incident last week...
-
c'mon Chris Jennings!!
-
c'mon Chris Jennings!!
I just saw he was deactivated by Mangini for questioning his playing time, etc.
Screw Mangini. I am sick of his act enough already. Bring in Holmgren, and let's get us a real coach who isn't a control freak and gets an O-C who has a freaking clue.
-
c'mon Chris Jennings!!
I just saw he was deactivated by Mangini for questioning his playing time, etc.
Screw Mangini. I am sick of his act enough already. Bring in Holmgren, and let's get us a real coach who isn't a control freak and gets an O-C who has a freaking clue.
I just saw he was deactivated by Mangini for questioning his playing time, etc.
Screw Mangini. I am sick of his act enough already. Bring in Holmgren, and let's get us a real coach who isn't a control freak and gets an O-C who has a freaking clue.
How about Jerome shuts the hell up and earns his playing time? If you can't pick up the blitz....you're a liability. If we run it the way you want it...the inmates will run the asylum again.
-
I was defending Mangini for most of the season trying to get people to give him a chance. He is a hard on. Its either his way or noway and thats what a spoiled little brat would do. He gets rid of both Winslow and Edwards. Now I must say I was kinda happy to see Winslow go but I really miss how he could catch the ball. And yes Braylon did drop easy passes but he still drew double or even triple coverage. Not 1 of the receivers we have now can do that. Im fed up with this crap. We can't even get 3 touchdowns in a single game.
-
I was defending Mangini for most of the season trying to get people to give him a chance. He is a hard on. Its either his way or noway and thats what a spoiled little brat would do. He gets rid of both Winslow and Edwards. Now I must say I was kinda happy to see Winslow go but I really miss how he could catch the ball. And yes Braylon did drop easy passes but he still drew double or even triple coverage. Not 1 of the receivers we have now can do that. Im fed up with this crap. We can't even get 3 touchdowns in a single game.
I was defending Mangini for most of the season trying to get people to give him a chance. He is a hard on. Its either his way or noway and thats what a spoiled little brat would do. He gets rid of both Winslow and Edwards. Now I must say I was kinda happy to see Winslow go but I really miss how he could catch the ball. And yes Braylon did drop easy passes but he still drew double or even triple coverage. Not 1 of the receivers we have now can do that. Im fed up with this crap. We can't even get 3 touchdowns in a single game.
dude we can't even get 1 touchdown in a game, lets not get greedy and ask for 3!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login