Todays game
-
fire this coach now and cut everybody on the defense and take Lewis Vickers and Robert Royal to.
-
fire this coach now and cut everybody on the defense and take Lewis Vickers and Robert Royal to.
-
So Im pissed now so excuse me when I say Fuk Quinn Fuk the offense and the entire team. We are still a joke. Everybody on the defense needs cut. And fire That idiot coach for the god damn prevent defense
So Im pissed now so excuse me when I say Fuk Quinn Fuk the offense and the entire team. We are still a joke. Everybody on the defense needs cut. And fire That idiot coach for the god damn prevent defense
You're an idiot!
-
So glad I started Calvin Johnson in one of my fantasy leagues.
-
first time i've ever seen a game where a team has a comeback win from behind with 0:00 left on the clock.
-
I feel for you guys. That has to be a gut wrenching loss.
Atleast on a positive note Quinn looked good.
That was a game for the ages...what a crazy finish. Stafford just had a career defining moment right there.
-
Where'd the extra TO come from for the Lions? and I thought if you went out with an injury, you had to sit out at least one play, so why was Stafford back in?
Where'd the extra TO come from for the Lions? and I thought if you went out with an injury, you had to sit out at least one play, so why was Stafford back in?
From the NFL Rules:
"However, a fourth time out is allowed without penalty for an injured player, who must be removed immediately. "
Stafford was allowed back in after we called a timeout.
-
So Im pissed now so excuse me when I say Fuk Quinn Fuk the offense and the entire team. We are still a joke. Everybody on the defense needs cut. And fire That idiot coach for the god damn prevent defense
So Im pissed now so excuse me when I say Fuk Quinn Fuk the offense and the entire team. We are still a joke. Everybody on the defense needs cut. And fire That idiot coach for the god damn prevent defense
Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?
You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.
Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?
-
So Im pissed now so excuse me when I say Fuk Quinn Fuk the offense and the entire team. We are still a joke. Everybody on the defense needs cut. And fire That idiot coach for the god damn prevent defense
Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?
You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.
Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?
Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?
You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.
Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?
Sooo it's mangini's fault?
-
Blame it all on the Defense!!
-
Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?
You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.
Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?
Sooo it's mangini's fault?
suns said:
Sooo it's mangini's fault?If he called the TO at the end that let Stafford back in the game, then yes, that was a HUGE mistake. No, I blame the D and the prevent D Ryan called, way too many big plays given up.
After last week's play by the D, I never thought they'd give up this many to the Lions.
-
Where'd the extra TO come from for the Lions? and I thought if you went out with an injury, you had to sit out at least one play, so why was Stafford back in?
From the NFL Rules:
"However, a fourth time out is allowed without penalty for an injured player, who must be removed immediately. "
Stafford was allowed back in after we called a timeout.
Stafford was allowed back in after we called a timeout.
suns said:
Sooo it's mangini's fault?I wouldn't say so. It's not like Stafford was a factor in the game winning play.
-
Look at the bright side, we out scored a team for 60 minutes.

-
Stafford was allowed back in after we called a timeout.
suns said:
Sooo it's mangini's fault?I wouldn't say so. It's not like Stafford was a factor in the game winning play.
I wouldn't say so. It's not like Stafford was a factor in the game winning play.
I sense sarcasm in your post.
-
I've been watching football for 40 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen interference called on a Hail Mary pass play.
Heard at NFL Heaqdquarters in 1999:"Cleveland, here's your team, colors & history. In exchange our officials will screw you several times a season."
-
What I want to know is where was the defense? If they would have played today like they did against the Ravens the last play wouldn't even be an issue. Is there some rule where the entire team can't play well on the same day?
-
first time i've ever seen a game where a team has a comeback win from behind with 0:00 left on the clock.
first time i've ever seen a game where a team has a comeback win from behind with 0:00 left on the clock.
what about the Chiefs V Browns in the Dwayne Rudd helmet game?
-
I've been watching football for 40 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen interference called on a Hail Mary pass play.
Heard at NFL Heaqdquarters in 1999:"Cleveland, here's your team, colors & history. In exchange our officials will screw you several times a season."
I've been watching football for 40 years, and this is the first time I've ever seen interference called on a Hail Mary pass play.
Heard at NFL Heaqdquarters in 1999:"Cleveland, here's your team, colors & history. In exchange our officials will screw you several times a season."
+1. I have never seen that called despite all of the mauling that goes on in there.
-
So Im pissed now so excuse me when I say Fuk Quinn Fuk the offense and the entire team. We are still a joke. Everybody on the defense needs cut. And fire That idiot coach for the god damn prevent defense
Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?
You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.
Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?
Are you a F-ing A-hole or just a complete idiot?
You're blaming Quinn and the offense? Quinn throws for 4 TD's, no INTs and the offense puts up 37 points.... Blame the damn D and give the O credit. Blame Mangina for calling a TO to let Stafford back in the game.
Some of you guys are complete morons. You're so blinded by your hate of one player you can't acknowledge that he had maybe his best game of his career. Is he supposed to play D too?
Look here you little bitch. I was venting. Quinn is part of the team so ya he will catch some blame. He had 1 good game against the next to last team in the NFL and you want to talk about how good he did? Wow he had a great game against a team that is just about as bad as we are. And we still lost. So you want to run your cocksucker some more go ahead because im not even giving you any attention.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login