Skip to content

Browns Football Sucks!

The Browns Board
4 4 820
  • All I will say is the Browns still SUCK! We Played Detroit for heavens sake .Watch next week we will look like we did every other week and I will flip the channel like always.Losing with 0 seconds on the clock was classic lol.There is no answers for the Browns anymore no matter who they hire or how they play.And say what you want on this post I don't care.And you know what if i get no feed bad I still won't care.I will be a Browns fan 4-ever But they BLOW!

  • All I will say is the Browns still SUCK! We Played Detroit for heavens sake .Watch next week we will look like we did every other week and I will flip the channel like always.Losing with 0 seconds on the clock was classic lol.There is no answers for the Browns anymore no matter who they hire or how they play.And say what you want on this post I don't care.And you know what if i get no feed bad I still won't care.I will be a Browns fan 4-ever But they BLOW!

    @clbrowns said:

    All I will say is the Browns still SUCK! We Played Detroit for heavens sake .Watch next week we will look like we did every other week and I will flip the channel like always.Losing with 0 seconds on the clock was classic lol.There is no answers for the Browns anymore no matter who they hire or how they play.And say what you want on this post I don't care.And you know what if i get no feed bad I still won't care.I will be a Browns fan 4-ever But they BLOW!

    We truly are the Kardiac Kids.

  • How many games did we fuk up in the last few min. of a game. I remember I was at a Browns Bears game in Chicago back in 01 I think. we had a 21-7 lead with like 1 min or less to go and we lost. Just like somebody else said about the Rudd Kansas City game. Remember the blocked field goal in Oakland back in 07. All the bullshit that could ever happen in a game always happens to us. We deserve better for what we been through with the team leaving town and all.

  • This weekend I simmed 2 Browns vs Oakland and 2 Browns vs Lions games on Madden. Browns lost every time. They can't even win in Madden. Cmon man.