bare back field
-
Was anyone else watching the Bears game on Sunday night when Hester's rear was exposed? I saw it fleetingly, but have a DVR so backed it up and paused it. There was his bare back field for all to see. LMAO.

Collingsworth and Michaels said nothing.
-
Was anyone else watching the Bears game on Sunday night when Hester's rear was exposed? I saw it fleetingly, but have a DVR so backed it up and paused it. There was his bare back field for all to see. LMAO.

Collingsworth and Michaels said nothing.
Was anyone else watching the Bears game on Sunday night when Hester's rear was exposed? I saw it fleetingly, but have a DVR so backed it up and paused it. There was his bare back field for all to see. LMAO.

Collingsworth and Michaels said nothing.
they were too busy wankin' it.
-
Was anyone else watching the Bears game on Sunday night when Hester's rear was exposed? I saw it fleetingly, but have a DVR so backed it up and paused it. There was his bare back field for all to see. LMAO.

Collingsworth and Michaels said nothing.
they were too busy wankin' it.
they were too busy wankin' it.
You know something about those guys I don't?
It was not an enticing sight in my eyes.

-
pics or it didnt happen
-
-
gay is so hot right now. macho is soooo 1980's.
-
I saw that shit it was a whole ass cheeck and crack for like 3 seconds lol me and my girlfriend were cracking up
-
-
-
-
Thanks for burning that image into my mind! Gross!
Reminds me of the original Coppertone ad where the dog is yankin' down the underpants.......
-
Who in the hell wanted pics to this?
-
I would have believed you even without the picture! We really didn't need that!
-
Amen to that!

Formerly Stone said:
Thank God he was tackled from behind! -
Formerly Stone said:
Thank God he was tackled from behind!lol @ behind.
At least he didn't make an ass of himself.
Da Bears sure are hitting rock bottom.
I wonder if Hester is having turkey or rump roast for Thanksgiving?
He's probably been the butt of many jokes this week.
-
Formerly Stone said:
Thank God he was tackled from behind!lol @ behind.
At least he didn't make an ass of himself.
Da Bears sure are hitting rock bottom.
I wonder if Hester is having turkey or rump roast for Thanksgiving?
He's probably been the butt of many jokes this week.
-
Uuuuugh this thread is gayer then are starting QB
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
