Skip to content

Introduction

The Browns Board
41 20 2.7k
  • Figures, Bengals start playing well and NOW their fans want to come on our boards.

  • right, where were you last year?

    anyways....welcome. We don't take kindly to your type so watch what you say...or else 🥷

  • Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

    @childofhumanity said:

    Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

    Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

    What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

  • Welcome bungal fan we dont see to many of your kind on here...ahhhh thats right you guys are next in line for a free ride on the mangini express!

    Enjoy...😉

    Now please go tell coach lewis to tell his coordinators not to try to win ,dont cheat ,dont think and dont use a gameplan or otherwise adjust anything that would outsmart dumboll/ryan and make them have to change their perfect non flexible strategy...doing so could make mangooni look bad..and that will most certainly get the bungals accused of showing up to play with an unfair advantage..tell them to play merciful keep it close afterall... everyone in the afcn and the nfl in general except for some browns fans want mangini to stay around for years to come! 😉

  • This weekend is a total trap game for the Bungles.........

  • Welcome... oh and please thank your team for bringing a little positive to this rather dissapointing state in reference to sports lately.

  • welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

  • Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

    @childofhumanity said:

    Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

    Not going to Cintucky. How about them Raiders?

  • @childofhumanity said:

    Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

    Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

    What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

    Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. Everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty the computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

    Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

    Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

    What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

  • welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

    The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

    @djhero said:

    welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..
  • @childofhumanity said:

    Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

    Not going to Cintucky. How about them Raiders?

    Put a serious licking on my boys. Can't say I was totally surprised as I think their deffense is really pretty good. That game exposed some of the things that bother me about this years team. Awsome defense but marginal offense to go with it. And to many players don't know how to secure the football. It was a well deserved thumping!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Not going to Cintucky. How about them Raiders?
  • Welcome to the site.

  • welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

    @djhero said:

    welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

    Just out of curiosity, where in Western Pennsylvania are you from?

  • Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. Everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty the computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

    Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

    Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

    What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

    @childofhumanity said:

    Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. They everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

    Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

    Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

    Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

    But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

  • The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

    @djhero said:

    welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

    @childofhumanity said:

    The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

    haha. All right! Just keep hating them Squeelers and you'll fit in just fine around here. Your smashing of DJHERO the 40 year old Virgin already gives you positive rep in my book.

  • Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. Everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty the computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

    Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

    Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

    What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

    @childofhumanity said:

    As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

    You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.

  • Pleased to meet you. The smack is easy to navigate around on this site.

    Don't be afraid!!!!!

  • @childofhumanity said:

    As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

    You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.

    How very kind of you. It was my honor to serve. I am doing well. Just not very mobile anymore. But like I said the internet lets me keep my sanity. And watching football wrecks my sanity! But I do love it so! 😁

    @halfsane said:

    You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.
  • @childofhumanity said:

    Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. They everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

    Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

    Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

    Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

    But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

    I thought the kick was just left of the upright when I saw it but I just attributed it to a bad camera angle. But it certainly would not be the first time the refs blew a called that determined the outcome of a game.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

    But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

  • We co-exist with several Steeler fans who live in Ohio, so we might as well welcome a Bengal from Ky.

    Just kidding man....or gal.....welcome aboard.