Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Introduction

Introduction

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
41 Posts 20 Posters 2.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
    • 664 Posts
    • 59 Reputation
    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #7

    This weekend is a total trap game for the Bungles.........

    Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
    1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • Cardiac Kid Cardiac KidC
      • 30 Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      Cardiac KidC Cardiac Kid wrote on last edited by
      #8

      Welcome... oh and please thank your team for bringing a little positive to this rather dissapointing state in reference to sports lately.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • DJHERO D
        • 56 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        D DJHERO wrote on last edited by
        #9

        welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

        C The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C ChildOfHumanity

          Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

          DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
          • 28k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @childofhumanity said:

          Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

          Not going to Cintucky. How about them Raiders?

          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
          C 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • LCDawgFan13L LCDawgFan13

            @childofhumanity said:

            Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

            Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

            What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

            ChildOfHumanity C
            • 26 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            C ChildOfHumanity wrote on last edited by ChildOfHumanity
            #11

            Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. Everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty the computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

            Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

            Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

            @lcdawgfan13 said:

            Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

            What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

            Life Long Bengals Fan No Matter Their Record
            The GipperT halfsaneH 2 Replies Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • D DJHERO

              welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

              ChildOfHumanity C
              • 26 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              C ChildOfHumanity wrote on last edited by
              #12

              The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

              @djhero said:

              welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..
              Life Long Bengals Fan No Matter Their Record
              P 1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                @childofhumanity said:

                Hi everyone. New to this board and hope I am welcome here. I am a lifelong Bengals fan and love to discuss football but I do not do smack. So anyone coming down to our fair city for the game Sunday?

                Not going to Cintucky. How about them Raiders?

                ChildOfHumanity C
                • 26 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                C ChildOfHumanity wrote on last edited by
                #13

                Put a serious licking on my boys. Can't say I was totally surprised as I think their deffense is really pretty good. That game exposed some of the things that bother me about this years team. Awsome defense but marginal offense to go with it. And to many players don't know how to secure the football. It was a well deserved thumping!

                @diehardbrownsfan said:

                Not going to Cintucky. How about them Raiders?
                Life Long Bengals Fan No Matter Their Record
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Browns B
                  • 438 Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  B Browns wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Welcome to the site.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • D DJHERO

                    welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @djhero said:

                    welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..

                    Just out of curiosity, where in Western Pennsylvania are you from?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • C ChildOfHumanity

                      Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. Everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty the computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

                      Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

                      Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

                      @lcdawgfan13 said:

                      Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

                      What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @childofhumanity said:

                      Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. They everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

                      Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

                      Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

                      Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

                      But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • C ChildOfHumanity

                        The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

                        @djhero said:

                        welcome. all you have to do is mention how Pittsburgh owns the browns and these lame-ass losers start crying..boo hoo..
                        Pumpkin Eater P
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 297 Reputation
                        P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @childofhumanity said:

                        The Steelers don't own anybody. They have their hands full fighting for a playoff spot right now. As this Sunday proved, anyone can be beat on any given Sunday. All Steeler fans can do it brag when they win and cry "six rings" when they lose. It is a broken record.

                        haha. All right! Just keep hating them Squeelers and you'll fit in just fine around here. Your smashing of DJHERO the 40 year old Virgin already gives you positive rep in my book.

                        :neutral_face:
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        ❤
                        Quote Reply
                        • C ChildOfHumanity

                          Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. Everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty the computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

                          Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

                          Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

                          @lcdawgfan13 said:

                          Welcome aboard. People here will eat you alive, even though you don't talk smack. You're probably better off running your mouth a little bit, mainly in self defense. I will be driving back from southern Indiana during the game. I'll be listening though!

                          What's the vibe down there for this game? I don't think you guys should be taking this game likely, but I hope you are.

                          halfsane halfsaneH
                          • 696 Posts
                          • 49 Reputation
                          halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          @childofhumanity said:

                          As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

                          You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.

                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • yosemitejam yosemitejamY
                            • 263 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            Pleased to meet you. The smack is easy to navigate around on this site.

                            Don't be afraid!!!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • halfsaneH halfsane

                              @childofhumanity said:

                              As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

                              You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.

                              ChildOfHumanity C
                              • 26 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              C ChildOfHumanity wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              How very kind of you. It was my honor to serve. I am doing well. Just not very mobile anymore. But like I said the internet lets me keep my sanity. And watching football wrecks my sanity! But I do love it so! 😁

                              @halfsane said:

                              You sir, are the man. Thank you for representing our country. I am very sorry about what happened last year. Godspeed.
                              Life Long Bengals Fan No Matter Their Record
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • The GipperT The Gipper

                                @childofhumanity said:

                                Thanks for the welcome! The vibe here? Simple. They everyone is worried. This is a division rivalry and the Browns always play big when they play us. I am pretty sure no one here is taking this game lightly. I thought you guys had us last game. I am just hoping for a good game with no injuries. Think the league has had enough of those already. As for where was I last year? Hospitalized. I am a disabled American Veteran and in all honesty thie computer is pretty much my only connection to the outside world. I was thrilled to find these discussion boards for our division rivals.

                                Hope anyone coming down has a safe trip and has fun in our city. I think it is a pretty friendly town. For those looking for tickets, I understand there are still many available. The game is not yet a sell out. And there are always tickets being sold on gameday near the stadium.

                                Which Quarterback are you guys prefering? I know Anderson took us to school a couple years ago down here. Have not seen much of Brady but he seems pretty solid for a developing NFL quarterback. I look forward to you all getting a chance to see I am an ok guy and not here to make trouble. Just love to talk football!

                                Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

                                But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

                                ChildOfHumanity C
                                • 26 Posts
                                • 0 Reputation
                                C ChildOfHumanity wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                I thought the kick was just left of the upright when I saw it but I just attributed it to a bad camera angle. But it certainly would not be the first time the refs blew a called that determined the outcome of a game.

                                @the-gipper said:

                                Well, remember, only by the grace of a bad referee's call did the Bengals "defeat" the Browns in that last game instead of tie. Go back and look at the replay of that kick with 6 seconds left in OT. It was no good.

                                But, of course, no use crying over spilt milk. The point of my statement is that absolutely, the Browns COULD beat the Bengals if the Bengals don't take their heads out of the orifice where the sun don't shine. For historic underachievers, they may have overachieved thus far this year, and losing to the Browns would be a big bubble burst for them (even bigger than their Raiders loss), and, it could happen.

                                Life Long Bengals Fan No Matter Their Record
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 9k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  We co-exist with several Steeler fans who live in Ohio, so we might as well welcome a Bengal from Ky.

                                  Just kidding man....or gal.....welcome aboard.

                                  If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Browns B
                                    • 438 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    B Browns wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    Wait he's from kentucky?

                                    C ballpeenB 2 Replies Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • B Browns

                                      Wait he's from kentucky?

                                      ChildOfHumanity C
                                      • 26 Posts
                                      • 0 Reputation
                                      C ChildOfHumanity wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

                                      suns said:

                                      Wait he's from kentucky?
                                      Life Long Bengals Fan No Matter Their Record
                                      LCDawgFan13L hoortaH 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • B Browns

                                        Wait he's from kentucky?

                                        ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 9k Posts
                                        • 2k Reputation
                                        ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        suns said:

                                        Wait he's from kentucky?

                                        Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

                                        All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? 😉

                                        If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
                                        C B 2 Replies Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • berniesipe ?
                                          • Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          ? berniesipe wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          Bengals will win 40 to 3. Carson will have 5 td passes!

                                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate