Skip to content

Introduction

The Browns Board
41 20 2.7k
  • Wait he's from kentucky?

    Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

    suns said:

    Wait he's from kentucky?
  • Wait he's from kentucky?

    suns said:

    Wait he's from kentucky?

    Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

    All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? 😉

  • Bengals will win 40 to 3. Carson will have 5 td passes!

  • suns said:

    Wait he's from kentucky?

    Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

    All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? 😉

    Oh, I gotcha! Well I have not married my sister yet if that is the concern! 😆

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

    All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? 😉

  • Bengals will win 40 to 3. Carson will have 5 td passes!

    Have a feeling it will be more along the lines of 24-21 Bengals. The Bengals seem content with jumping out to a nice first quarter lead and then shutting the offense down. Not going very far in the playoffs playing that way. Assuming they make the playoffs.

    berniesipe said:

    Bengals will win 40 to 3. Carson will have 5 td passes!
  • suns said:

    Wait he's from kentucky?

    Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

    All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? 😉

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

    All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? 😉

    I'm from kentucky hey!!!

  • Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

    suns said:

    Wait he's from kentucky?

    @childofhumanity said:

    Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

    I know where Rising Sun is. I am actually from Batesville, IN, which is where I'll be this weekend...headed there after work today.

  • Hey, ChildofHumanity!

    I think part of what I like about the Bengals is something that also draws me to the Browns: I'm a sucker for the underdog. If the Bengals get too dominant, I won't like them anymore. Not so for the Browns. I'm sure I'll follow them with devotion come what may.

    Another reason I like the Bengals: #85. How could you watch that training camp show on HBO this past summer and not like #85?! Palmer also seems like a really quality person. Although they don't have quite the national following, the Browns too have some players that you just have to like personality wise, people like CRIBBS, MoMASS, and BOWENS.

    I grew up in CA, a luke-warm fan of the Raiders, and somehow I found myself routing for the Raiders on Sunday. That's a team that's been through some crap lately, and it was nice to see them get a big win. And after the game Tom Cable presented himself well. Maybe there's hope for that guy and that organization, though I remain doubtful.

  • Welcome aboard. Its a pretty good way to pass time. Some of the Pittsburgh fans will get on your nerves but a few of them are ok.

  • @childofhumanity said:

    Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

    I know where Rising Sun is. I am actually from Batesville, IN, which is where I'll be this weekend...headed there after work today.

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    I know where Rising Sun is. I am actually from Batesville, IN, which is where I'll be this weekend...headed there after work today.

    Hoosier fans?

  • hey there Bengals fan. Hope ur team has a good in the post season.

  • @lcdawgfan13 said:

    I know where Rising Sun is. I am actually from Batesville, IN, which is where I'll be this weekend...headed there after work today.

    Hoosier fans?

    suns said:

    Hoosier fans?

    I've been in Ohio since I was 2 years old. The Buckeyes are # 1 in my book. I do like the Hoosiers after the Buckeyes!

  • suns said:

    Hoosier fans?

    I've been in Ohio since I was 2 years old. The Buckeyes are # 1 in my book. I do like the Hoosiers after the Buckeyes!

    @lcdawgfan13 said:

    I've been in Ohio since I was 2 years old. The Buckeyes are # 1 in my book. I do like the Hoosiers after the Buckeyes!

    I love what tom cream is doing to your basketball program.

  • hey there Bengals fan. Hope ur team has a good in the post season.

    Thanks so much. I hope they have a good showing too if they actually get into the post season. I am not counting that chicken as hatched just yet. But I am so proud of the rebound season my boys have put together since last year. I look forward to a good and injury free game Sunday. If I get to watch it. Not sold out here yet. 🤔

    @brownindian said:

    hey there Bengals fan. Hope ur team has a good in the post season.
  • @ballpeen said:

    Just a running joke of mine...whenever I meet someone who says they are a Bengal fan, I ask them how things are back in Kentucky.

    All Bengal fans are from Kentucky aren't they?? 😉

    I'm from kentucky hey!!!

    suns said:

    I'm from kentucky hey!!!

    And you root for the Browns, right??

    No problem with that.

    My only point is Bengals fans have to be from Ky because any Ohioan wouldn't root for them.

  • Thanks so much. I hope they have a good showing too if they actually get into the post season. I am not counting that chicken as hatched just yet. But I am so proud of the rebound season my boys have put together since last year. I look forward to a good and injury free game Sunday. If I get to watch it. Not sold out here yet. 🤔

    @brownindian said:

    hey there Bengals fan. Hope ur team has a good in the post season.

    My understand now is that the game is sold out so I will get to watch it! 😁

    @childofhumanity said:

    Thanks so much. I hope they have a good showing too if they actually get into the post season. I am not counting that chicken as hatched just yet. But I am so proud of the rebound season my boys have put together since last year. I look forward to a good and injury free game Sunday. If I get to watch it. Not sold out here yet. 🤔
  • Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

    suns said:

    Wait he's from kentucky?

    @childofhumanity said:

    Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

    Welcome,

    Been through Rising Sun many times when a good friend of mine was living in Vevay.

    I've got no problems with the real Bengals fans, but there are so many Fairweather boogers here in Dayton that only come out from under their rocks when the team is winning.

  • @childofhumanity said:

    Ummmmmmm no! Born and raised in Cincinnati. Now residing in Rising Sun, Indiana just 35 miles south west of Cincy.

    Welcome,

    Been through Rising Sun many times when a good friend of mine was living in Vevay.

    I've got no problems with the real Bengals fans, but there are so many Fairweather boogers here in Dayton that only come out from under their rocks when the team is winning.

    I know the type very well. Hey, next time you come through stop at the Grand Vic and do some gambling! My property taxes thank you! 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Welcome,

    Been through Rising Sun many times when a good friend of mine was living in Vevay.

    I've got no problems with the real Bengals fans, but there are so many Fairweather boogers here in Dayton that only come out from under their rocks when the team is winning.