Brady's New Girlfriend
-
I kind of like girls who choke on the beam.
-
I guess he is into muscular chicks.
-
Wow gayest thread ever
-
Wow gayest thread ever
Wow gayest thread ever
Because it has a picture of cute gymnasts? I don't seem to follow the logic.

-
@djhero said:
Quinn likes guys crotches.. Proof of the first Gay QB in the NFL.You're an idiot ... Your boy Kordell already claim that throne.
-
@djhero said:
Quinn likes guys crotches.. Proof of the first Gay QB in the NFL.You're an idiot ... Your boy Kordell already claim that throne.
-
@djhero said:
Quinn likes guys crotches.. Proof of the first Gay QB in the NFL.Except that you forgot that we already had Kordell Stewart caught giving head in some park in Peetown.
I mean, if he wasn't gay, why was he going down on some dude? For the money? Didn't the Steelers pay him well enough?
-
This thread needs deleted.... find another life to ruin
-
Whoa, is that Kordell thing true or are we just speculating.
-
Whoa, is that Kordell thing true or are we just speculating.
Well, I don't know, those are the rumors that made the rounds years ago. Here is a link to an article. It was first brought up apparently in Sports Illustrated. Let's just say that Stewart neither denied nor confirmed his sexual preference.
But all things considered....who cares if he is gay.
Who would care if BQ were gay (by all indications, considering the various girlfriends he has had, apparently he is not).
Maybe DJHero hopes he is gay. Perhaps he would like to make some time with him.
-
This thread needs deleted.... find another life to ruin
Chickenwang said:
This thread needs deleted.... find another life to ruinhomo
-
None of you jokers be man enough to date her.
-
-
So, apparently Brady "Bitch Shoes" Quinn is dating a famous gymnast named Alicia Sacramone. Did a quick google on her and she is the chick that had the huge choke job on the beam in Beijing last year....Figures. Way to date the one gymnast on the team that didn't win a gold. Sorta hot though. Link
From left to right:
GOLD/CHOKE/GOLD

...and the choke job.
So, apparently Brady "Bitch Shoes" Quinn is dating a famous gymnast named Alicia Sacramone. Did a quick google on her and she is the chick that had the huge choke job on the beam in Beijing last year....Figures. Way to date the one gymnast on the team that didn't win a gold. Sorta hot though. Link
From left to right:
GOLD/CHOKE/GOLD

...and the choke job.
nice little dig at the guys girl, i'm quite certain you are a jealous loser.
-
I guess he is into muscular chicks.
I guess he is into muscular chicks.
He is into muscular dicks...
BQ is married to Reverend Jackson's love child..........Slim Shady
-
I thought we were debating Anderson vs Quinn in this thread. WTF
-
You beat me to it.
You beat off

-
-
@djhero said:
Quinn likes guys crotches.. Proof of the first Gay QB in the NFL.I'm not trying to bash on BQ here, but seriously, as a straight male, who plays crotch grab with their friends? From the multiple pics, it looks like this is something that BQ and his crew do for a funny picture. I am 100% sure that the idea of grabbing each others d!cks has never come up before taking a picture with my buddies. Not being homophobic, I don't care if they cup each others' balls all day. It's just bizarre.
-
@djhero said:
Quinn likes guys crotches.. Proof of the first Gay QB in the NFL.I'm not trying to bash on BQ here, but seriously, as a straight male, who plays crotch grab with their friends? From the multiple pics, it looks like this is something that BQ and his crew do for a funny picture. I am 100% sure that the idea of grabbing each others d!cks has never come up before taking a picture with my buddies. Not being homophobic, I don't care if they cup each others' balls all day. It's just bizarre.
I'm not trying to bash on BQ here, but seriously, as a straight male, who plays crotch grab with their friends? From the multiple pics, it looks like this is something that BQ and his crew do for a funny picture. I am 100% sure that the idea of grabbing each others d!cks has never come up before taking a picture with my buddies. Not being homophobic, I don't care if they cup each others' balls all day. It's just bizarre.
Once again, your jealous.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login