Skip to content

560 Videos of Browns Games from Sipe to Kosar

The Browns Board
17 15 2.7k
  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Great stuff, man I still remember 1986 like yesterday.

    It's in my "favorites" now, can stop watching.

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #8

    My favorite so far is the Browns v. Bills playoff game 1989. My sister and I were there and I'll never forget the TD pass to Slaughter down the sideline. I remember looking at Kosar and wondering where the heck he was throwing that ball. Suddenly, there was Slaughter streaking underneath the ball to grab it. When Clay Matthews made that interception at the end of that game the crowd was just delirious. The cheering seemed like it would go on forever. It was truly fantastic!

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #9

    i love u.

  • 4 4flat wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Awesome, I'll probably watch every clip--even the Green Acres season 5 that's listed on there.

  • My favorite so far is the Browns v. Bills playoff game 1989. My sister and I were there and I'll never forget the TD pass to Slaughter down the sideline. I remember looking at Kosar and wondering where the heck he was throwing that ball. Suddenly, there was Slaughter streaking underneath the ball to grab it. When Clay Matthews made that interception at the end of that game the crowd was just delirious. The cheering seemed like it would go on forever. It was truly fantastic!

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @kshutchins said:

    My favorite so far is the Browns v. Bills playoff game 1989. My sister and I were there and I'll never forget the TD pass to Slaughter down the sideline. I remember looking at Kosar and wondering where the heck he was throwing that ball. Suddenly, there was Slaughter streaking underneath the ball to grab it. When Clay Matthews made that interception at the end of that game the crowd was just delirious. The cheering seemed like it would go on forever. It was truly fantastic!

    I still have the VHS of that game. One of my favorites to watch.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #12

    These Vids only make me realize how much Quinn sucks.

    Bernie completes passes downfield facing a 9 man blitz. Quinn takes dives.

  • E Elinnice73 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    and how do we know who is banned from the bb, I dont want to try and call someone out and not know they are banned anyway that can be found out or do we just ask admins?

  • diz2001D diz2001 wrote on last edited by diz2001
    #14

    I have just finished uploading this NFL films presentation to YouTube in eight parts. For those of you who haven't seen it, you will have a great time reliving those moments with Kosar, Shottenheimer, Newsome, Brennan, Mack and a handful of Jets players too.

    You can start here:

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by
    #15

    WOW! ❗

  • Hello Browns fans!

    I know my YouTube site has been mentioned here before, but I thought I would remind everyone that I have uploaded over 560 game segments in the last three months. You can see them here:

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=diz2001#g/p

    I am almost through posting as I have run out of games that I own, so I thought I would explain the site. It is arranged in playlists according to year or era and the games in the playlists and segments within them are in chronological order. I have most of the games for quite a few of the seasons including the Cardiac Kids and the 1986 through 1989 Browns squad. In this darkest of hours for Browns fans, I thought I might remind us all that the Browns have had some great teams.

    Enjoy!

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @diz2001 said:

    Hello Browns fans!

    I know my YouTube site has been mentioned here before, but I thought I would remind everyone that I have uploaded over 560 game segments in the last three months. You can see them here:

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=diz2001#g/p

    I am almost through posting as I have run out of games that I own, so I thought I would explain the site. It is arranged in playlists according to year or era and the games in the playlists and segments within them are in chronological order. I have most of the games for quite a few of the seasons including the Cardiac Kids and the 1986 through 1989 Browns squad. In this darkest of hours for Browns fans, I thought I might remind us all that the Browns have had some great teams.

    Enjoy!

    thanks for posting all of those vids man. that's awesome!

  • I have just finished uploading this NFL films presentation to YouTube in eight parts. For those of you who haven't seen it, you will have a great time reliving those moments with Kosar, Shottenheimer, Newsome, Brennan, Mack and a handful of Jets players too.

    You can start here:

    C Carolina Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @diz2001 said:

    I have just finished uploading this NFL films presentation to YouTube in eight parts. For those of you who haven't seen it, you will have a great time reliving those moments with Kosar, Shottenheimer, Newsome, Brennan, Mack and a handful of Jets players too.

    You can start here:

    That was amazing. Thanks man. God, I love my Browns.