Skip to content

Thanks!

The Browns Board
21 16 1.8k
  • Dittos !!!!

    Family and friends are everything and it's so easy to take what we HAVE for granted.

    We're going to three thanksgivings, today, tomorrow and Sun. ! Well, some families have members

    who work different schedules in health care, different shifts, etc.... and one is for friends who are coming up

    from N.C. to our Calfox's Private Outdoor Adventure Inn for a couple of days.....

    But today is also one of the biggest hunting days of the year. So, I'm just hopping on here til it gets a bit

    lighter outside, before I head out to our woods...wearing a lot of bright orange. We have 14 acres of beautiful forest,

    and we are not letting anyone hunt. At all. If they hunt the back woods, they'll hunt the front woods, and none of us

    our our neightbords will be safe. I don't figure I'll have any problem, since I've been out there a lot.

    I'll be thankful when I can walk back home by 9:30.....

    Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey Day !

  • Packing the crew up this morning for trip to inlaws in Indy

    Tomorrow going to Louisvillle to watch cousin play in Ky high school state semi final (football)

    Plan on pimpin all my Browns threads at game.......enjoy variety of responses.....most in Ky respect the Brown's culture and what it represents

    Grateful for my freedom and for my family.......friends are cool but you gotta have the blood relationships

    Happy Thanksgiving to all Browns Board brothers and sisters (even trolls)

  • Happy thanksgiving to all of my US friends...... wishing you the very best.

  • Happy Thanksgiving to you all from your English cousins. Enjoy your day and get ready for a thrashing of the Bungles on Sunday.

    Howie.

  • God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!

  • Thanks to all of you for allowing me to be part of this Browns family.

    Thanks to Stan for bringing this family together.

    Thanks to Larry, Riffer and Mark for keeping it together.

    i've read on Facebook and elsewhere thanks extended to our troops here at home and overseas. i'd like to join those wishes.

    For all those traveling near or far during this Holiday, be safe.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

  • We are truly blessed.

    I'm almost embarrassing when I think of the minor stuff that occasionally pisses me off.

    Best to all.

    WSS

  • Have a Merry Thanksgiving to all!

    Eat lots of food and fill the bellies and enjoy a Staffordless Lions team today, knowing our team had something to do with it.

    But dont forget to watch the parade its part of the thanksgiving day tradition

    ahdm01.jpg

    german_float_clinton.jpg

    Go Browns! and lets keep the streak of no wins alive the draft depends upon it. 😆😎

  • Here's hoping that everyone has a very happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving!!
  • Happy Thanksgiving guys.

    I hope your holiday goes as well as mine is right now.

    After all, nothing says Thanksgiving like deep fried turkeys and family!

    Stay safe and healthy.

  • Good to see you Tob....same to you and yours.

  • Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends , Hope you had great day and look forward to seeing a few of you in week or so for few beverages !!!!!!

  • Great International representives here, Huh?

    Thanks Guys, we can start getting excited about your return to the sacred Tailgate land again. Look forward to seeing you all for the Cavs game on Friday Night (12/4), perhaps dinner on Saturday (12/5) and tailgate/game on Sunday (12/6).

  • So explain the plans again...I am flying up to Akron, so I won't need any rides as I will rent a car...

    I won't be a part of the Cavs game as the timing is too tight to try for a ticket only to miss....if there is a plan Saturday, refresh my memory.

    Otherwise, see you Sunday.

  • Ballpeen, we live about 7 minutes from the Akron-Canton airport, if you need anything, assuming you won't get lost, the expressway

    is right there at the front of the airport.....

  • Ballpeen, we live about 7 minutes from the Akron-Canton airport, if you need anything, assuming you won't get lost, the expressway

    is right there at the front of the airport.....

    @calfoxwc said:

    Ballpeen, we live about 7 minutes from the Akron-Canton airport, if you need anything, assuming you won't get lost, the expressway

    is right there at the front of the airport.....

    Thanks. I have flown in there a few times over the years so I know it well enough.

  • Thanks to the Browns for not losing on Thanksgiving and embarrassing us all again in front of a national audience.

    And thanks to the schedulers for making that possible.

  • Thanks to the Browns for not losing on Thanksgiving and embarrassing us all again in front of a national audience.

    And thanks to the schedulers for making that possible.

    @ebenezer said:

    Thanks to the Browns for not losing on Thanksgiving and embarrassing us all again in front of a national audience.

    And thanks to the schedulers for making that possible.

    i guess your name fits you lol

    thanks to all the troops out there that make it possible for us to enjoy thanksgiving with our families and friends, and prayers to all the family of the men and woman lost thanksgiving just wont be the same for them