Thanks!
-
For those of you who aren't involved or interested enough to read the Fantasy Football Follies, you may have missed this:
From Heidi: I want to wish you all a very healthy and happy Thanksgiving. Whether you are eating turkey or steak or bologna, whether you are hosting dinner or going over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house, if your roasting or frying or ordering in, please, be mindful of those who have less, those who are away from us (family and our troops) and those who will have an empty place in our hearts and at the table from someone who is no longer with us, that we all have at least one thing to be grateful for. Count your blessing no matter how small. They still count.
And thank you Kathy for keeping this together it's a ton of work. Thank you Tom for keeping us laughing. Thank you Beanpot for being at the head of our Fantasy FB table. Thanks to the coaches in League 4 for trying every week and to all of The Brownsboard for having peace on the board again and for reading our reports every week.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Now pass the brussel sprouts please.
From Me: I want to add my thanks especially to Stan, who takes the heat for all the nonsense that goes on here, even though he's not responsible for most of it. He's made a great place here and his efforts are not acknowledged or appreciated enough.
I want to echo Heidi's thanks to Beanpot for his Fantasy Football initiatives, for all the participants in the leagues, and to Heidi and Tom for their reports.
Thanks to everyone who takes responsibility for running the forums here. Thanks to the moderators who do their best to keep us all from running completely amok and proving the adage, "No good deed goes unpunished."
Thanks to everyone here, lurkers and posters alike, for keeping our Browns hangout interesting.
God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!
-
Thanks Heidi & Kathy ... you've touched home with me.
I was debating skipping the feast at my parents today. I have come about to have so much side business at the present time that four days off from my real job ain't enough to catch up on my web site business.
I have four teenagers and it happens that this year they are all spending time with their 'other parent', or boy friends/girl friends families, etc ... My youngest and my wife are heading to her sisters, I was going to stop at Mom's where several of my four brothers and their families would meet. It's just kind of a botched holiday with everyone scurrying elsewhere, so I considered being the one to stay put, use the peace and quiet at home to get some tasks done while the games are on.
Heidi, your message touched home. I'll make that 10-min trip over to Mom's this afternoon.
Thank-you to those who see through it all here on TheBrownsBoard and for being family yourselves. ... and Yes, Thanks for the peace here now as well.
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!
-
I am thankful for family and friends, and to God for making me smart enough to know I don't offer my thanks nearly enough, and seemingly has given me at least on more day to rectify the problem.
Thanks, and I hope ya'll have a great day with your family and friends.
-
Dittos !!!!
Family and friends are everything and it's so easy to take what we HAVE for granted.
We're going to three thanksgivings, today, tomorrow and Sun. ! Well, some families have members
who work different schedules in health care, different shifts, etc.... and one is for friends who are coming up
from N.C. to our Calfox's Private Outdoor Adventure Inn for a couple of days.....
But today is also one of the biggest hunting days of the year. So, I'm just hopping on here til it gets a bit
lighter outside, before I head out to our woods...wearing a lot of bright orange. We have 14 acres of beautiful forest,
and we are not letting anyone hunt. At all. If they hunt the back woods, they'll hunt the front woods, and none of us
our our neightbords will be safe. I don't figure I'll have any problem, since I've been out there a lot.
I'll be thankful when I can walk back home by 9:30.....
Happy Thanksgiving/Turkey Day !
-
Packing the crew up this morning for trip to inlaws in Indy
Tomorrow going to Louisvillle to watch cousin play in Ky high school state semi final (football)
Plan on pimpin all my Browns threads at game.......enjoy variety of responses.....most in Ky respect the Brown's culture and what it represents
Grateful for my freedom and for my family.......friends are cool but you gotta have the blood relationships
Happy Thanksgiving to all Browns Board brothers and sisters (even trolls)
-
Happy Thanksgiving to you all from your English cousins. Enjoy your day and get ready for a thrashing of the Bungles on Sunday.
Howie.
-
God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!
-
Thanks to all of you for allowing me to be part of this Browns family.
Thanks to Stan for bringing this family together.
Thanks to Larry, Riffer and Mark for keeping it together.
i've read on Facebook and elsewhere thanks extended to our troops here at home and overseas. i'd like to join those wishes.
For all those traveling near or far during this Holiday, be safe.
Happy Thanksgiving.
-
We are truly blessed.
I'm almost embarrassing when I think of the minor stuff that occasionally pisses me off.
Best to all.
WSS
-
Have a Merry Thanksgiving to all!
Eat lots of food and fill the bellies and enjoy a Staffordless Lions team today, knowing our team had something to do with it.
But dont forget to watch the parade its part of the thanksgiving day tradition


Go Browns! and lets keep the streak of no wins alive the draft depends upon it.


-
Here's hoping that everyone has a very happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving!!
-
Good to see you Tob....same to you and yours.
-
Great International representives here, Huh?
Thanks Guys, we can start getting excited about your return to the sacred Tailgate land again. Look forward to seeing you all for the Cavs game on Friday Night (12/4), perhaps dinner on Saturday (12/5) and tailgate/game on Sunday (12/6).
-
So explain the plans again...I am flying up to Akron, so I won't need any rides as I will rent a car...
I won't be a part of the Cavs game as the timing is too tight to try for a ticket only to miss....if there is a plan Saturday, refresh my memory.
Otherwise, see you Sunday.
-
Ballpeen, we live about 7 minutes from the Akron-Canton airport, if you need anything, assuming you won't get lost, the expressway
is right there at the front of the airport.....
-
Ballpeen, we live about 7 minutes from the Akron-Canton airport, if you need anything, assuming you won't get lost, the expressway
is right there at the front of the airport.....
-
Thanks to the Browns for not losing on Thanksgiving and embarrassing us all again in front of a national audience.
And thanks to the schedulers for making that possible.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login