Skip to content

Westside Steve

The Browns Board
15 10 1.4k
  • @westside-steve said:

    Well thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Gonna try to make the tailgate next week.

    WSS

    Hope you received my FaceBook Birthday greeting! And really, really hope you make the tailgate party ... we miss ya big fella.

    I wish I had gotten with you and Kevin to book you at Barbarino's on Saturday night while we have a lot of people in town.

    @atenears said:

    Hope you received my FaceBook Birthday greeting! And really, really hope you make the tailgate party ... we miss ya big fella.

    I wish I had gotten with you and Kevin to book you at Barbarino's on Saturday night while we have a lot of people in town.

    I'll be back.

    Cheers all.

    WSS

  • Steve, Happy Belated Birthday !

    (sorry, I've been busy goint to Thanksgiving dinners...two down, two more to go. I don't plan on being hungry, they're vegetarians

    this evening... btw, sorry, most of the leaves fell, it doesn't look near as pretty out in the Calfox forest)

  • I am a few minutes late but Happy Birthday to Westside Steve who's birthday is Nov. 27! Happy Birthday Steve. Hope you had a great day! 🙂

    Heidi

    @cowsrus said:

    I am a few minutes late but Happy Birthday to Westside Steve who's birthday is Nov. 27! Happy Birthday Steve. Hope you had a great day! 🙂

    Heidi

    Happy Birthday, you old fart!

  • Was out of town yesterday...Happy Birthday!

  • Thanks guys.

    Ironically I had a touch of food poisoning and felt like shit most of the day.

    Luckily it was better for Saturdays ESB show.

    WSS

  • You all know that WSS is just as big a crotchety old bastard now as he was 42 years ago when I met him. Its just that his hairs weren't quite as long then as we had an assistant principal who would whack his ass if his hair came down over his ears.

  • Zombo said:

    You may have known him longer, but I doubt you've ever been kissed by him.

    On the mouth.

    Romantically. (on his part ... I punched him of course)

    Zombo

    Kissed on the mouth? Is that it? I mean, half the times I see him he begs me to let him go down on me. I tell him that he can only do that when he has a sex change and a race change and can present himself to me as an Asian hooker.....and lose 180 pounds. I don't like my Asian hookers to weigh more than about 120 lbs. There are at least about 3 of them in there.

  • topbannr_lite.jpg

    I mean, look at this. In the words of the Deliverance guy, he does have a pretty mouth.

  • Zombo Gipper don't fight!!!!!!!!!

    You're both pretty.

    I was hoping to have a couple dames vie for my affection but at my age this is better than nothing.

    😆

    WSS

  • Steve, you know i love ya man. Happy Birthday!

    roach