Whines Hard
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
How should it be put ? a LOSING HATER !? lolWhen I think of a sore loser I think of an 8 old crying becuase he lost a board game or is team lost in gym class. Hines hates losing becuase he has spent over the last decade trying to make himself a better football player. He has personally spent half his life making himself a better player and his team has spent the last year preparing for a chance at the Super Bowl. Yeah, most people would be upset when all that work comes crashing down at the end of a tough game. When I think of a whiny NFL player, I think of a person who always makes excuses or blame the refs. Hines never does that so I don't call him whiney. I guess it comes down to how you define "whiney".
Sivlerback DPOY said:
When I think of a sore loser I think of an 8 old crying becuase he lost a board game or is team lost in gym class. Hines hates losing becuase he has spent over the last decade trying to make himself a better football player. He has personally spent half his life making himself a better player and his team has spent the last year preparing for a chance at the Super Bowl. Yeah, most people would be upset when all that work comes crashing down at the end of a tough game. When I think of a whiny NFL player, I think of a person who always makes excuses or blame the refs. Hines never does that so I don't call him whiney. I guess it comes down to how you define "whiney".ahhh I think a sore loser is the Guy who takes his Helmet and smashes it to smithereens against the wall. (Been there) ... and agonizes over a loss and every aspect of the loss. Now if you get to the point t where you will possibly question a teammates commitment.... its not really acceptable. Love you Hines.. but sometimes you guys gotta Shut UP !! i bet Tomlin has a similar vibe to share with Hines today.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
When I think of a sore loser I think of an 8 old crying becuase he lost a board game or is team lost in gym class. Hines hates losing becuase he has spent over the last decade trying to make himself a better football player. He has personally spent half his life making himself a better player and his team has spent the last year preparing for a chance at the Super Bowl. Yeah, most people would be upset when all that work comes crashing down at the end of a tough game. When I think of a whiny NFL player, I think of a person who always makes excuses or blame the refs. Hines never does that so I don't call him whiney. I guess it comes down to how you define "whiney".ahhh I think a sore loser is the Guy who takes his Helmet and smashes it to smithereens against the wall. (Been there) ... and agonizes over a loss and every aspect of the loss. Now if you get to the point t where you will possibly question a teammates commitment.... its not really acceptable. Love you Hines.. but sometimes you guys gotta Shut UP !! i bet Tomlin has a similar vibe to share with Hines today.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
ahhh I think a sore loser is the Guy who takes his Helmet and smashes it to smithereens against the wall. (Been there) ... and agonizes over a loss and every aspect of the loss. Now if you get to the point t where you will possibly question a teammates commitment.... its not really acceptable. Love you Hines.. but sometimes you guys gotta Shut UP !! i bet Tomlin has a similar vibe to share with Hines today.My take on Ward- and I watched the whole SNF game, and loved it- ( tie would have been preferable in my book). Yeah, he's a borderline HOFer right now, but those replays of his hit on Ed Reed they played during the game only confirms what we've been saying over here regarding Ward's cheap shot antics- Ward just loves to hit a guy when he ain't looking,and he loves to hit the guy in the face. Roll blocking an opponent in the chest or stomach is every bit as effective on a blindside hit. Watch out MoFo paybacks are hell, and I may well laugh my ass off when somebody puts you on the cart when you ain't looking.
Ward needs to to STFU, unless he's got Dr. Ward, board certified neurologist after his name, or maybe he would have liked to see the franchise get decked for the rest of the season when Ray Lewis put a kill shot on BR. .
-
It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range.

-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
ahhh I think a sore loser is the Guy who takes his Helmet and smashes it to smithereens against the wall. (Been there) ... and agonizes over a loss and every aspect of the loss. Now if you get to the point t where you will possibly question a teammates commitment.... its not really acceptable. Love you Hines.. but sometimes you guys gotta Shut UP !! i bet Tomlin has a similar vibe to share with Hines today.My take on Ward- and I watched the whole SNF game, and loved it- ( tie would have been preferable in my book). Yeah, he's a borderline HOFer right now, but those replays of his hit on Ed Reed they played during the game only confirms what we've been saying over here regarding Ward's cheap shot antics- Ward just loves to hit a guy when he ain't looking,and he loves to hit the guy in the face. Roll blocking an opponent in the chest or stomach is every bit as effective on a blindside hit. Watch out MoFo paybacks are hell, and I may well laugh my ass off when somebody puts you on the cart when you ain't looking.
Ward needs to to STFU, unless he's got Dr. Ward, board certified neurologist after his name, or maybe he would have liked to see the franchise get decked for the rest of the season when Ray Lewis put a kill shot on BR. .
My take on Ward- and I watched the whole SNF game, and loved it- ( tie would have been preferable in my book). Yeah, he's a borderline HOFer right now, but those replays of his hit on Ed Reed they played during the game only confirms what we've been saying over here regarding Ward's cheap shot antics- Ward just loves to hit a guy when he ain't looking. Watch out MoFo paybacks are hell, and I may well laugh my ass off when somebody puts you on the cart when you ain't looking.
Ward needs to to STFU, unless he's got Dr. Ward, board certified neurologist after his name, or maybe he would have liked to see the franchise get decked for the rest of the season when Ray Lewis put a kill shot on BR. .
I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.
-
i bet he leaves the game young before anyone can get the last word, for that very reason. i cannot imagine being stalked on an NFL field after his prime is very appealing to Whines. it has to cross his mind.
-
It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range.

berniesipe said:
It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range.
Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.
And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!
-
My take on Ward- and I watched the whole SNF game, and loved it- ( tie would have been preferable in my book). Yeah, he's a borderline HOFer right now, but those replays of his hit on Ed Reed they played during the game only confirms what we've been saying over here regarding Ward's cheap shot antics- Ward just loves to hit a guy when he ain't looking. Watch out MoFo paybacks are hell, and I may well laugh my ass off when somebody puts you on the cart when you ain't looking.
Ward needs to to STFU, unless he's got Dr. Ward, board certified neurologist after his name, or maybe he would have liked to see the franchise get decked for the rest of the season when Ray Lewis put a kill shot on BR. .
I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.
I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.
Well the Chargers game is a trap game, I want the Steelers.
Can we offer a bounty?
-
berniesipe said:
It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range.
Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.
And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!
How can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time?

-
Grinder said:

did you say something?
Grinder you don't get it, do you?
-
Zombo said:
Yes, how dare you ... you must have at least 250 posts before you can insult this Steeler fan.500 posts: You may photoshop a picture of him in his trailer.
1,000 posts: You can make fun of his bearded wife.
1,500 posts: You can shave his bearded wife.
2,000 posts: His newly shaven wife will bring you possum pie and perform fellatio at your beck and call.
Zombo
You would know Hillbilly's Zombbbbie.... Being one yourself.
-
How can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time?


From American Beauty. Yea, I get it. That character fit the bill, didn't he.
-
Am I the only one who interpreted this as him throwing big ben under the bus for telling the trainers he was having headaches? It sounds like that was the only thing keeping him from playing
-
berniesipe said:
It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range.
Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.
And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!
Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.
And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!
Your right I don't know what those words mean. I don't have any experience with that queer stuff. Thanks for pointing this out!
-
Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.
And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!
Your right I don't know what those words mean. I don't have any experience with that queer stuff. Thanks for pointing this out!
berniesipe said:
Your right I don't know what those words mean. I don't have any experience with that queer stuff. Thanks for pointing this out!Apparently another matter you don't have any experience with is picking up a book and reading it.
-
How can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time?


typical retired USMC
-
Vageen!
-
Am I the only one who interpreted this as him throwing big ben under the bus for telling the trainers he was having headaches? It sounds like that was the only thing keeping him from playing
Am I the only one who interpreted this as him throwing big ben under the bus for telling the trainers he was having headaches? It sounds like that was the only thing keeping him from playing
i tend to agree with your assessment.
-
My take on Ward- and I watched the whole SNF game, and loved it- ( tie would have been preferable in my book). Yeah, he's a borderline HOFer right now, but those replays of his hit on Ed Reed they played during the game only confirms what we've been saying over here regarding Ward's cheap shot antics- Ward just loves to hit a guy when he ain't looking. Watch out MoFo paybacks are hell, and I may well laugh my ass off when somebody puts you on the cart when you ain't looking.
Ward needs to to STFU, unless he's got Dr. Ward, board certified neurologist after his name, or maybe he would have liked to see the franchise get decked for the rest of the season when Ray Lewis put a kill shot on BR. .
I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.
I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.
I hope someone makes a DVD of all the instances in which he gets nailed. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login