Skip to content

Whines Hard

The Browns Board
33 14 2.2k
  • It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range. 🙂

    berniesipe said:

    It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range. 🙂

    Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.

    And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!

  • @hoorta said:

    My take on Ward- and I watched the whole SNF game, and loved it- ( tie would have been preferable in my book). Yeah, he's a borderline HOFer right now, but those replays of his hit on Ed Reed they played during the game only confirms what we've been saying over here regarding Ward's cheap shot antics- Ward just loves to hit a guy when he ain't looking. Watch out MoFo paybacks are hell, and I may well laugh my ass off when somebody puts you on the cart when you ain't looking.

    Ward needs to to STFU, unless he's got Dr. Ward, board certified neurologist after his name, or maybe he would have liked to see the franchise get decked for the rest of the season when Ray Lewis put a kill shot on BR. .

    I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.

    @atenears said:

    I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.

    Well the Chargers game is a trap game, I want the Steelers.

    Can we offer a bounty?

  • berniesipe said:

    It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range. 🙂

    Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.

    And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!

    @the-gipper said:

    How can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time?

    3578.gif

  • Grinder said:

    no-country-for-old-men_tommy-lee-jones_josh-brolin_javier-bardem_91.jpg

    did you say something?

    Grinder you don't get it, do you?

  • Zombo said:

    Yes, how dare you ... you must have at least 250 posts before you can insult this Steeler fan.

    500 posts: You may photoshop a picture of him in his trailer.

    1,000 posts: You can make fun of his bearded wife.

    1,500 posts: You can shave his bearded wife.

    2,000 posts: His newly shaven wife will bring you possum pie and perform fellatio at your beck and call.

    Zombo

    You would know Hillbilly's Zombbbbie.... Being one yourself.

  • @the-gipper said:

    How can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time?

    3578.gif

    @kosar_for_president said:

    3578.gif

    From American Beauty. Yea, I get it. That character fit the bill, didn't he.

  • Am I the only one who interpreted this as him throwing big ben under the bus for telling the trainers he was having headaches? It sounds like that was the only thing keeping him from playing

  • berniesipe said:

    It appears this board is full of homosexual brown fans. They are always saying homophobic things in their responses. Either that or they are all in the 11 to 12 year old range. 🙂

    Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.

    And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!

    @the-gipper said:

    Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.

    And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!

    Your right I don't know what those words mean. I don't have any experience with that queer stuff. Thanks for pointing this out!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Apparently you must include yourself in that category, seeing that with a screenname like berniesipe, you are obviously a Cleveland Browns fan.....and given the quality of the posts I have seen by you, clearly your intellectual, if not chronological age is in the 11-12 year range.

    And explain this to me: how can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time? Do you have a clue what those words actually mean? Doh!

    Your right I don't know what those words mean. I don't have any experience with that queer stuff. Thanks for pointing this out!

    berniesipe said:

    Your right I don't know what those words mean. I don't have any experience with that queer stuff. Thanks for pointing this out!

    Apparently another matter you don't have any experience with is picking up a book and reading it.

  • @the-gipper said:

    How can one be homosexual and homophobic at the same time?

    3578.gif

    @kosar_for_president said:

    3578.gif

    typical retired USMC

  • Vageen!

  • Am I the only one who interpreted this as him throwing big ben under the bus for telling the trainers he was having headaches? It sounds like that was the only thing keeping him from playing

    @dawgtracker said:

    Am I the only one who interpreted this as him throwing big ben under the bus for telling the trainers he was having headaches? It sounds like that was the only thing keeping him from playing

    i tend to agree with your assessment.

  • @hoorta said:

    My take on Ward- and I watched the whole SNF game, and loved it- ( tie would have been preferable in my book). Yeah, he's a borderline HOFer right now, but those replays of his hit on Ed Reed they played during the game only confirms what we've been saying over here regarding Ward's cheap shot antics- Ward just loves to hit a guy when he ain't looking. Watch out MoFo paybacks are hell, and I may well laugh my ass off when somebody puts you on the cart when you ain't looking.

    Ward needs to to STFU, unless he's got Dr. Ward, board certified neurologist after his name, or maybe he would have liked to see the franchise get decked for the rest of the season when Ray Lewis put a kill shot on BR. .

    I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.

    @atenears said:

    I can't wait until Ward plays those last few years after losing a step and the league takes turns on nailing this guy. They will later say that he eats through a straw from all the years of steroids, but that won't be fair ... we will all know it was just shots to the haed in payback for all of his cheap little shots way from the play on guys who weren't looking.

    I hope someone makes a DVD of all the instances in which he gets nailed. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.