Skip to content

Rumor Mill

The Browns Board
5 5 896
  • I heard this on the rumor mill this morning:

    A new frontrunner to replace Charlie Weis as the coach of Notre Dame is.....drumroll please......BUTCH DAVIS.

    Yep, our own good ole Butchy boy.

  • I heard this on the rumor mill this morning:

    A new frontrunner to replace Charlie Weis as the coach of Notre Dame is.....drumroll please......BUTCH DAVIS.

    Yep, our own good ole Butchy boy.

    @the-gipper said:

    I heard this on the rumor mill this morning:

    A new frontrunner to replace Charlie Weis as the coach of Notre Dame is.....drumroll please......BUTCH DAVIS.

    Yep, our own good ole Butchy boy.

    I think it would be a good hire.

    BD recruits well, motivates well, and brings a big time name to the program.

    Oh...add in he is a pretty good coach as well.

  • AGREE PEEN! UNC has a boatload of talent on that team....I would like to see him finish making UNC into a powerhouse in college football. Don't know if he'll go there, that place is a powderkeg for coaches....same with the Browns. we saw how he buckled under the stress....he has nothing but praises @ UNC...new everything there as well...I say no chance.

  • I think Butch would have done a lot better had he just been the coach instead of trying to be GM too.

  • I think Butch would have done a lot better had he just been the coach instead of trying to be GM too.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I think Butch would have done a lot better had he just been the coach instead of trying to be GM too.

    As coach he beat the Steelers and made the playoffs. Not bad compared to what we have had since.