Steelers Jokes
-
Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What is your IQ?"
the man answers "241."
"That is wonderful!," says Albert. "We will talk about the Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the Universe. We will have much to discuss!"
Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks, "What is your IQ?" the lady answers, "144."
"That is great!," responds Albert. "We can discuss politics and current affairs. We will have much to discuss!"
Albert goes to another person and asks, "What is your IQ?" the man answers, "51."
Albert responds, "How 'bout them Steelers?"
-
In a school just outside Pittsburgh, a first grade
teacher Explained to her class that she is a Steelers
Fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if
they are Steelers fans too.
Not really knowing what a Steelers fan is, but wanting
to be liked by their teacher, their hands all fly into
the air with one exception.
A little boy named Timmy has not gone along with the
crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be
different.
"Because I am not a Steelers fan." says Timmy. The
teacher asks "Then what are you?" Timmy says "I am a
proud Cleveland Browns fan!" The teacher is a little
perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Timmy
why he is a Browns fan. "Well, my Mom and Dad are
Browns fans so I'm a Browns fan, too." Timmy responds.
The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she
says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your
dad was an idiot?
Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steelers fan."
-
In a school just outside Pittsburgh, a first grade
teacher Explained to her class that she is a Steelers
Fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if
they are Steelers fans too.
Not really knowing what a Steelers fan is, but wanting
to be liked by their teacher, their hands all fly into
the air with one exception.
A little boy named Timmy has not gone along with the
crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be
different.
"Because I am not a Steelers fan." says Timmy. The
teacher asks "Then what are you?" Timmy says "I am a
proud Cleveland Browns fan!" The teacher is a little
perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Timmy
why he is a Browns fan. "Well, my Mom and Dad are
Browns fans so I'm a Browns fan, too." Timmy responds.
The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she
says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your
dad was an idiot?
Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steelers fan."
In a school just outside Pittsburgh, a first grade
teacher Explained to her class that she is a Steelers
Fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if
they are Steelers fans too.
Not really knowing what a Steelers fan is, but wanting
to be liked by their teacher, their hands all fly into
the air with one exception.
A little boy named Timmy has not gone along with the
crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be
different.
"Because I am not a Steelers fan." says Timmy. The
teacher asks "Then what are you?" Timmy says "I am a
proud Cleveland Browns fan!" The teacher is a little
perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Timmy
why he is a Browns fan. "Well, my Mom and Dad are
Browns fans so I'm a Browns fan, too." Timmy responds.
The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she
says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your
dad was an idiot?
Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steelers fan."
I couldn't stand that smug bitch.
-
In a school just outside Pittsburgh, a first grade
teacher Explained to her class that she is a Steelers
Fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if
they are Steelers fans too.
Not really knowing what a Steelers fan is, but wanting
to be liked by their teacher, their hands all fly into
the air with one exception.
A little boy named Timmy has not gone along with the
crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be
different.
"Because I am not a Steelers fan." says Timmy. The
teacher asks "Then what are you?" Timmy says "I am a
proud Cleveland Browns fan!" The teacher is a little
perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Timmy
why he is a Browns fan. "Well, my Mom and Dad are
Browns fans so I'm a Browns fan, too." Timmy responds.
The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she
says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your
dad was an idiot?
Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steelers fan."
In a school just outside Pittsburgh, a first grade
teacher Explained to her class that she is a Steelers
Fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if
they are Steelers fans too.
Not really knowing what a Steelers fan is, but wanting
to be liked by their teacher, their hands all fly into
the air with one exception.
A little boy named Timmy has not gone along with the
crowd. The teacher asks him why he has decided to be
different.
"Because I am not a Steelers fan." says Timmy. The
teacher asks "Then what are you?" Timmy says "I am a
proud Cleveland Browns fan!" The teacher is a little
perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Timmy
why he is a Browns fan. "Well, my Mom and Dad are
Browns fans so I'm a Browns fan, too." Timmy responds.
The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she
says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your
dad was an idiot?
Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steelers fan."
the catch is that the kids mom and dad can also be his uncle and aunt!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login