Suh
-
Doesn't the dude have 4 interceptions for TD's? And he's like Freeny Part Duex? It's him or Berry. Looks like we will get either one.
-
I agree...Suh is by far the best player in the draft! But...he happens to play a position in which the Browns already have a pro-bowler in Rogers. Would it really be more beneficial to draft Suh or to draft someone like Berry in a position we have a strong need for? I think I'd rather take Berry, unless Rogers is moved for picks.
-
hey welcome to the boards and nice first post. I would be thrilled if we picked Suh. Rogers is a BEAST no denying that but he is also on the decline for his career now. It may not happen next year, or maybe not the year after...but in 3 years I would predict Big Baby is showing decline. Him or Eric Berry...I would be thrilled with either
-
I agree...Suh is by far the best player in the draft! But...he happens to play a position in which the Browns already have a pro-bowler in Rogers. Would it really be more beneficial to draft Suh or to draft someone like Berry in a position we have a strong need for? I think I'd rather take Berry, unless Rogers is moved for picks.
I agree...Suh is by far the best player in the draft! But...he happens to play a position in which the Browns already have a pro-bowler in Rogers.
Suh would play end in a 3-4, not nose tackle.
-
I agree...Suh is by far the best player in the draft! But...he happens to play a position in which the Browns already have a pro-bowler in Rogers. Would it really be more beneficial to draft Suh or to draft someone like Berry in a position we have a strong need for? I think I'd rather take Berry, unless Rogers is moved for picks.
I agree...Suh is by far the best player in the draft! But...he happens to play a position in which the Browns already have a pro-bowler in Rogers. Would it really be more beneficial to draft Suh or to draft someone like Berry in a position we have a strong need for? I think I'd rather take Berry, unless Rogers is moved for picks.
Would it be beneficial? Heck yes.
First, Rogers is going in for leg surgery. Who knows what the long term prognosis will be?
Second, if Rogers is able to return 100%, how much does he have left in the tank? He was sucking wind after long plays all seaon long. Remember that he didn't play in the preseason games. i'll bet he had an "understanding" with Coach Mangini. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion, but still........
Third, what's wrong with having a Pro-Bowler and a stud rookie on the field at the same time? Switch back to the 4-3? Why not? Even after everyone returns, our linebackers are the worst in the NFL. Who are we trying to protect in this star studded roster? D'Qwell Grass-stained-ass Jackson? Let's see how creative Mangini can be with some players.
Last, whether it is Suh or someone else, we need to draft the best player on the board. i like our Long-Snapper, LT, C, Rogers, Cribbs and uh uh uh...... i guess that's it.
-
This is my guy if we are in the #1 slot. I'd be fine with Berry at 2-3 if he's gone
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brandon Spikes will somehow drop to us at the top of the second. Patrick Robinson could be decent picks in this slot, too if he lasts.
Ciron Black OT in the top of the third. I'd take a chance on Jordan Shipley WR if he's there.
Sam Young OT with the middle pick. Maybe Darrell Stuckey S
Dennis Pitta TE top fourth round or Joe Pawelek ILB (if no Spikes) or Erick Decker WR (as value pick)
Top 5th Michah Johnson ILB or Chris Brown RB or Freddy Barnes WR
Next 5th Eric Olsen or Vladimir Ducasse OG or Colin Peek TE
Last 5th Torrell Troupe DT, Mitch Petrus OG
6th Brandon Carter OG (I know it's not realistic to think we'd be the team to take a chance. Anybody know what his suspension was for?) or AJ Jefferson CB or Robert Johnson S
7th Zac Robinson QB Sean Canfield QB
-
Another Detailed Article
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/cover-3/2...3-man-named-suh
-
This is my guy if we are in the #1 slot. I'd be fine with Berry at 2-3 if he's gone
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brandon Spikes will somehow drop to us at the top of the second. Patrick Robinson could be decent picks in this slot, too if he lasts.
Ciron Black OT in the top of the third. I'd take a chance on Jordan Shipley WR if he's there.
Sam Young OT with the middle pick. Maybe Darrell Stuckey S
Dennis Pitta TE top fourth round or Joe Pawelek ILB (if no Spikes) or Erick Decker WR (as value pick)
Top 5th Michah Johnson ILB or Chris Brown RB or Freddy Barnes WR
Next 5th Eric Olsen or Vladimir Ducasse OG or Colin Peek TE
Last 5th Torrell Troupe DT, Mitch Petrus OG
6th Brandon Carter OG (I know it's not realistic to think we'd be the team to take a chance. Anybody know what his suspension was for?) or AJ Jefferson CB or Robert Johnson S
7th Zac Robinson QB Sean Canfield QB
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brandon Spikes will somehow drop to us at the top of the second.
That would be sweet, but he starts to become a target at maybe 15 or so....man, that's a lot of picks to be keeping the fingers crossed.
-
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Brandon Spikes will somehow drop to us at the top of the second.
That would be sweet, but he starts to become a target at maybe 15 or so....man, that's a lot of picks to be keeping the fingers crossed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login