Skip to content

My Issue

The Browns Board
16 11 1.0k
  • Don't be a weenie. Man up and go to the game and freeze your nuts off like the rest of us.

  • Being a former student of KSU I never got caught for p2p file sharing and I did a moderate amount of it. They only seem to catch the people who do it in large amounts. That being said, I don't want to be the one responsible for you getting kicked out of school lol...so its your call really. I don't know what the university would do over 1 game, or if they would even catch you.

  • hmm. id totally go to the game but I cant find anyone here thats "man enough" to go with me.

    Plus, this campus rots of Steelers Fans.

  • It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

    "I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

    The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

  • It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

    "I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

    The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

    @rwshields said:

    It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

    "I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

    The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

  • Go to a bar/retaurant that is broadcasting it on satellite.

  • I would still go. If you are anything like me, deep down, reallllllly deep down, you still think there is almost a minor chance that the Browns might be able to maybe win the game.

    If they did, wouldn't you want to be there?

  • Go to a bar/retaurant that is broadcasting it on satellite.

    @samoth said:

    Go to a bar/retaurant that is broadcasting it on satellite.

    If the city is blacked out, so is the satellite feed...the NFL stinks, haha

  • @rwshields said:

    It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

    "I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

    The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

    Surely at least one of those 18,000 fans is attractive....so take her to the game and then go Leon Phelps on her ass after the game....then kick her out for being the stooler fan that she is....just make sure you paint her face.

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

    Surely at least one of those 18,000 fans is attractive....so take her to the game and then go Leon Phelps on her ass after the game....then kick her out for being the stooler fan that she is....just make sure you paint her face.

    @timugen said:

    Surely at least one of those 18,000 fans is attractive....so take her to the game and then go Leon Phelps on her ass after the game....then kick her out for being the stooler fan that she is....just make sure you paint her face.

    Thank you for giving me a laugh, but amass all of this humor, i still have a problem.

    Is it 4 yet? ugh

  • @rwshields said:

    It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

    "I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

    The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

    You haven't looked hard enough, there have to be a few women on campus that aren't steeler zombies. Go to a public place and say "Which one of you women would like to share a blanket with me at the browns game on Sunday?"

  • Looks like he will be stuck with the only woman he was ever able to have a relationship with, Rosey palm and her four sisters. 😆

  • I just heard the blackout was lifted.... I don't have a link yet, though.

  • @rwshields said:

    It will make for a better story for the ladies if you go alone anyway:

    "I am such a loyal man that I sat in the cold, alone, for three hours watching the 1-10 Browns."

    The women that appreciates that statement is a keeper, haha.

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    unfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.

    You need a change of laocation. That really has to suck, all of the women on campus are steelers fans? The only image that comes to my mind is a fat hillbilly girl with way to many rolls and 3 chins.

    Maybe you should check out UNCW its by the beach the tuition is not that bad and the women out number the men 5 to 1 and from what I see on the beach they are all fine specimens of beauty and they dont really care about professional sports as much as steelers yahoobilly women do.

  • Black out lifted, game will be broadcasted.. local business bought out the tickets and donated to United Way and underprivlage kids

    Now, I get to see the Chargers Kick OUR ASS! 😎