Skip to content

Westside Steve Comes to Barbarinos

The Browns Board
11 6 998
  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    Hi guys.

    Westside Steve will be at Barbarinbo's NEXT Saturday Nov 22 for a special Browns fan Saturday night out.

    Around 9

    Barbarino's 23871 Sprague Rd Olmsted Falls, OH 440-235-1830

    Hope to see ya!

    WSS

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #2

    How far from Downtown is this? Me and a buddy will be in town next weekend. Sounds like fun.

  • How far from Downtown is this? Me and a buddy will be in town next weekend. Sounds like fun.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #3

    @howiedawg said:

    How far from Downtown is this? Me and a buddy will be in town next weekend. Sounds like fun.

    Mapquest has it about 13 miles from W 9 th street.

    WSS

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Howie,

    If you guys are interested in perhaps attending an Ohio High School State Playoff Football game that same night then end up back at Barbarino's, I would suggest that you stay at a Hotel in Middleburg hts. (I-71 & Bagley Road) See TheBrownsboard Hotel Directory for assistance. I can provide the transportation from downtown, to hotel (check-in), to High School game, to Barbarino's, back to hotel, and pick you up in the morning for Tailgate Party/Browns Game if you wish. E-mail me at [email protected] to discuss.

    You could get yourselves into a whole lot more trouble/fun downtown, but if you want to see the suburbs, catch a high school game, and throw shit at Steve while he performs, let me know.

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Hi Stan

    I'll mail you and thanks.

    H

  • Howie,

    If you guys are interested in perhaps attending an Ohio High School State Playoff Football game that same night then end up back at Barbarino's, I would suggest that you stay at a Hotel in Middleburg hts. (I-71 & Bagley Road) See TheBrownsboard Hotel Directory for assistance. I can provide the transportation from downtown, to hotel (check-in), to High School game, to Barbarino's, back to hotel, and pick you up in the morning for Tailgate Party/Browns Game if you wish. E-mail me at [email protected] to discuss.

    You could get yourselves into a whole lot more trouble/fun downtown, but if you want to see the suburbs, catch a high school game, and throw shit at Steve while he performs, let me know.

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @atenears said:

    Howie,

    If you guys are interested in perhaps attending an Ohio High School State Playoff Football game that same night then end up back at Barbarino's, I would suggest that you stay at a Hotel in Middleburg hts. (I-71 & Bagley Road) See TheBrownsboard Hotel Directory for assistance. I can provide the transportation from downtown, to hotel (check-in), to High School game, to Barbarino's, back to hotel, and pick you up in the morning for Tailgate Party/Browns Game if you wish. E-mail me at [email protected] to discuss.

    You could get yourselves into a whole lot more trouble/fun downtown, but if you want to see the suburbs, catch a high school game, and throw shit at Steve while he performs, let me know.

    Howie, Plan on being late to all the above if your riding with Stan. He bitches about the wife but we all know

  • Howie,

    If you guys are interested in perhaps attending an Ohio High School State Playoff Football game that same night then end up back at Barbarino's, I would suggest that you stay at a Hotel in Middleburg hts. (I-71 & Bagley Road) See TheBrownsboard Hotel Directory for assistance. I can provide the transportation from downtown, to hotel (check-in), to High School game, to Barbarino's, back to hotel, and pick you up in the morning for Tailgate Party/Browns Game if you wish. E-mail me at [email protected] to discuss.

    You could get yourselves into a whole lot more trouble/fun downtown, but if you want to see the suburbs, catch a high school game, and throw shit at Steve while he performs, let me know.

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @atenears said:

    Howie,

    If you guys are interested in perhaps attending an Ohio High School State Playoff Football game that same night then end up back at Barbarino's, I would suggest that you stay at a Hotel in Middleburg hts. (I-71 & Bagley Road) See TheBrownsboard Hotel Directory for assistance. I can provide the transportation from downtown, to hotel (check-in), to High School game, to Barbarino's, back to hotel, and pick you up in the morning for Tailgate Party/Browns Game if you wish. E-mail me at [email protected] to discuss.

    You could get yourselves into a whole lot more trouble/fun downtown, but if you want to see the suburbs, catch a high school game, and throw shit at Steve while he performs, let me know.

    This sounds like fun.

    Howie, can I crash on your hotel room floor?

  • H Herman M wrote on last edited by
    #8

    westside is a great entertainer.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #9

    I'll bump this back up.

    Hope to see you mugs.

    🙂

    WSS

  • I'll bump this back up.

    Hope to see you mugs.

    🙂

    WSS

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @westside-steve said:

    I'll bump this back up.

    Hope to see you mugs.

    🙂

    WSS

    I was going to come until I got killer Michigan tix Steve, but I will see you eventually and look forward to it.

    I heard there is a lot of ass at your shows. Not sure what kind, but a lot of it.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Crashing on Howie's floor is like having front row seats to Girls-Gone-wild ... The Mayor of Cleveland has already warned all ladies about Howie and G-man coming to town.