the steelers can lose to the raiders
-
Bruce Gradkowski is god, why did we release him?

GL with Chargers. I Fear the Browns Steelers Streak may be over. WOW... is all I have to say. Oh well... there is always Next year. I think running the Table this year still "Possible"..but not feeling overly confident. We are lost in a Fog of the Super Bowl Hangover. Too much partying ...not enough prep for 09 ?!? That is my take. By the way is Thursday a Trap game too ? Trap games are for the NFL Elite... we no longer fall into that category.. You guys have to show up and Win this one.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
GL with Chargers. I Fear the Browns Steelers Streak may be over. WOW... is all I have to say. Oh well... there is always Next year. I think running the Table this year still "Possible"..but not feeling overly confident. We are lost in a Fog of the Super Bowl Hangover. Too much partying ...not enough prep for 09 ?!? That is my take. By the way is Thursday a Trap game too ? Trap games are for the NFL Elite... we no longer fall into that category.. You guys have to show up and Win this one.At this point, every Steeler fan knows only one thing can be done to save this team. It may sound crazy at first, but it must be done. You are a loyal Steeler fan so you know you must embrace what will take place. Bruce Arians needs released. The process of his dismissal will begin just as soon as 5,000 fans gather in front of the main gates at Heinz Field. (Rumor has it the required number has already assembled and the process is in force as you read this - don't worry, you may join the assembly at any time - its not too late) Bruce Arians will be detained. He will be gagged and bound, then hung from the Roberto Clemente Bridge. This deed must be completed by kickoff Thursday night. A new OC will be appointed after Arian's release. Its our only hope, it must be done.
-
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
GL with Chargers. I Fear the Browns Steelers Streak may be over. WOW... is all I have to say. Oh well... there is always Next year. I think running the Table this year still "Possible"..but not feeling overly confident. We are lost in a Fog of the Super Bowl Hangover. Too much partying ...not enough prep for 09 ?!? That is my take. By the way is Thursday a Trap game too ? Trap games are for the NFL Elite... we no longer fall into that category.. You guys have to show up and Win this one.At this point, every Steeler fan knows only one thing can be done to save this team. It may sound crazy at first, but it must be done. You are a loyal Steeler fan so you know you must embrace what will take place. Bruce Arians needs released. The process of his dismissal will begin just as soon as 5,000 fans gather in front of the main gates at Heinz Field. (Rumor has it the required number has already assembled and the process is in force as you read this - don't worry, you may join the assembly at any time - its not too late) Bruce Arians will be detained. He will be gagged and bound, then hung from the Roberto Clemente Bridge. This deed must be completed by kickoff Thursday night. A new OC will be appointed after Arian's release. Its our only hope, it must be done.
Sivlerback DPOY said:
At this point, every Steeler fan knows only one thing can be done to save this team. It may sound crazy at first, but it must be done. You are a loyal Steeler fan so you know you must embrace what will take place. Bruce Arians needs released. The process of his dismissal will begin just as soon as 5,000 fans gather in front of the main gates at Heinz Field. (Rumor has it the required number has already assembled and the process is in force as you read this - don't worry, you may join the assembly at any time - its not too late) Bruce Arians will be detained. He will be gagged and bound, then hung from the Roberto Clemente Bridge. This deed must be completed by kickoff Thursday night. A new OC will be appointed after Arian's release. Its our only hope, it must be done.Well NOT An Ariens fan...BUT. Silverback...Our DEFENSE is our Achilles heel !!!! They have FAILED Miserably in 5 of the 6 losses. 24 pts should BEAT The OAKLAND Raiders...esp. IN Pittsburgh. Wouldnt hurt my feeling to see BA Go away. But this Defense has lost its edge its Heart and its Confidence.
-
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
exactly..
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
Because Freak is one of the only Steeler fans not belligerently drunk, raping their cousin (I mean wife), distraught because they lost to the Raiders and missed the playoffs.
-
Sivlerback DPOY said:
At this point, every Steeler fan knows only one thing can be done to save this team. It may sound crazy at first, but it must be done. You are a loyal Steeler fan so you know you must embrace what will take place. Bruce Arians needs released. The process of his dismissal will begin just as soon as 5,000 fans gather in front of the main gates at Heinz Field. (Rumor has it the required number has already assembled and the process is in force as you read this - don't worry, you may join the assembly at any time - its not too late) Bruce Arians will be detained. He will be gagged and bound, then hung from the Roberto Clemente Bridge. This deed must be completed by kickoff Thursday night. A new OC will be appointed after Arian's release. Its our only hope, it must be done.Well NOT An Ariens fan...BUT. Silverback...Our DEFENSE is our Achilles heel !!!! They have FAILED Miserably in 5 of the 6 losses. 24 pts should BEAT The OAKLAND Raiders...esp. IN Pittsburgh. Wouldnt hurt my feeling to see BA Go away. But this Defense has lost its edge its Heart and its Confidence.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Well NOT An Ariens fan...BUT. Silverback...Our DEFENSE is our Achilles heel !!!! They have FAILED Miserably in 5 of the 6 losses. 24 pts should BEAT The OAKLAND Raiders...esp. IN Pittsburgh. Wouldnt hurt my feeling to see BA Go away. But this Defense has lost its edge its Heart and its Confidence.Farrior and our secondary hvae for the most part, sucked. Do keep in mind two of our three best players are and have been out. Now, that's not an excuse for the players out there, but I can understand our D losing some edge. Of course, we have lost more than our edge. Remember in the third qurater, our D shut down there offense. During that time our amazing offense couldn't get a single point. Some was execution, but its hard to to execute plays that play into the defeneses hand. If our O took time off the clock and scored at least ten more points while our D was dominating the Raiders wouldn't have had time to score three tds against our rested D. Miller was thrown two four times for 27 yards the past two games. Mendenhal was pulled in the 2nd qquarter after having 67 yards the first quarter. Our offense sucks and it's not due to lack of talent.
24 points should easily beat all non-playoff teams we face (especially when blame can't be put on STs), but the O hasn't gotten into a rhythm since the Broncos game.
-
What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
Because Freak is one of the only Steeler fans not belligerently drunk, raping their cousin (I mean wife), distraught because they lost to the Raiders and missed the playoffs.
Because Freak is one of the only Steeler fans not belligerently drunk, raping their cousin (I mean wife), distraught because they lost to the Raiders and missed the playoffs.
I'm too busy running with the lynch mob to do any of that.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
Dude.... you take your 20 posts and stick it up your Azzzz.... You are clueless.
-
What the hell are you doing on a Browns board in the first place?
Because Freak is one of the only Steeler fans not belligerently drunk, raping their cousin (I mean wife), distraught because they lost to the Raiders and missed the playoffs.
Because Freak is one of the only Steeler fans not belligerently drunk, raping their cousin (I mean wife), distraught because they lost to the Raiders and missed the playoffs.
lol
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....xxxxing cry about it...that teabag picture is HILARIOUS! What are you doing on the Browns board anyways??? Looking to shoot down anyone gloating in a Steelers loss to the raiders?? xxxxing. cry. about. it.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....xxxxing cry about it...that teabag picture is HILARIOUS! What are you doing on the Browns board anyways??? Looking to shoot down anyone gloating in a Steelers loss to the raiders?? xxxxing. cry. about. it.
xxxxing cry about it...that teabag picture is HILARIOUS! What are you doing on the Browns board anyways??? Looking to shoot down anyone gloating in a Steelers loss to the raiders?? xxxxing. cry. about. it.
Dude I been here FOUR Years ... Stop Freaking Whining like a little Bitch ..."why are you here " " why are you here" "Why are you here"... I am here because of Friends I work with... I don't take glee in Disrespecting The Browns. You don't see me using slanderous nicknames for Cleveland or the Browns. Now I may call out someone like Ms. T in jest... But don't Pile on your pain. Here to talk football with friends and Fellow AFC North Rivals. I frequent 2 Steeler Boards as well. Enough with the pussy act.... "why are you here anyway". How freaking pathetic you sound. Get over yourself ... This isn't an Island , and Fair Honest AFC Fans of other Teams are Not a bad thing for your Board.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....Your the nerd over on a rival teams board whining about your team, like we give a shit.
You must really be a freak or just Retarded.
Thats Ok we understand its not your fault it comes from your family tree and it only has one limb.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a CL"ASS"~ less Retard Ms. T. But i understand....Your the nerd over on a rival teams board whining about your team, like we give a shit.
You must really be a freak or just Retarded.
Thats Ok we understand its not your fault it comes from your family tree and it only has one limb.
Your the nerd over on a rival teams board whining about your team, like we give a shit.
You must really be a freak or just Retarded.
Thats Ok we understand its not your fault it comes from your family tree and it only has one limb.
Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!
-
Your the nerd over on a rival teams board whining about your team, like we give a shit.
You must really be a freak or just Retarded.
Thats Ok we understand its not your fault it comes from your family tree and it only has one limb.
Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!Please leave.
-
xxxxing cry about it...that teabag picture is HILARIOUS! What are you doing on the Browns board anyways??? Looking to shoot down anyone gloating in a Steelers loss to the raiders?? xxxxing. cry. about. it.
Dude I been here FOUR Years ... Stop Freaking Whining like a little Bitch ..."why are you here " " why are you here" "Why are you here"... I am here because of Friends I work with... I don't take glee in Disrespecting The Browns. You don't see me using slanderous nicknames for Cleveland or the Browns. Now I may call out someone like Ms. T in jest... But don't Pile on your pain. Here to talk football with friends and Fellow AFC North Rivals. I frequent 2 Steeler Boards as well. Enough with the pussy act.... "why are you here anyway". How freaking pathetic you sound. Get over yourself ... This isn't an Island , and Fair Honest AFC Fans of other Teams are Not a bad thing for your Board.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Dude I been here FOUR Years ... Stop Freaking Whining like a little Bitch ..."why are you here " " why are you here" "Why are you here"... I am here because of Friends I work with... I don't take glee in Disrespecting The Browns. You don't see me using slanderous nicknames for Cleveland or the Browns. Now I may call out someone like Ms. T in jest... But don't Pile on your pain. Here to talk football with friends and Fellow AFC North Rivals. I frequent 2 Steeler Boards as well. Enough with the pussy act.... "why are you here anyway". How freaking pathetic you sound. Get over yourself ... This isn't an Island , and Fair Honest AFC Fans of other Teams are Not a bad thing for your Board.Your whole paragraph is nothing but whining. For some reason I can even picture you crying when you were typing that. Let me see if I got this right though. You signed up on an opposing teams board representing our rivals and you didnt expect anyone to say anything to you, ever? Maybe your the one who should get over yourself and your unoriginal second grade name calling.
-
Your the nerd over on a rival teams board whining about your team, like we give a shit.
You must really be a freak or just Retarded.
Thats Ok we understand its not your fault it comes from your family tree and it only has one limb.
Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!Says the boy with nothing better to do with his life then sign up and spend all his time on a Browns board. Get a job, get off welfare, and stop eating all that government cheese. It's making you retarted little man.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Dude I been here FOUR Years ... Stop Freaking Whining like a little Bitch ..."why are you here " " why are you here" "Why are you here"... I am here because of Friends I work with... I don't take glee in Disrespecting The Browns. You don't see me using slanderous nicknames for Cleveland or the Browns. Now I may call out someone like Ms. T in jest... But don't Pile on your pain. Here to talk football with friends and Fellow AFC North Rivals. I frequent 2 Steeler Boards as well. Enough with the pussy act.... "why are you here anyway". How freaking pathetic you sound. Get over yourself ... This isn't an Island , and Fair Honest AFC Fans of other Teams are Not a bad thing for your Board.Your whole paragraph is nothing but whining. For some reason I can even picture you crying when you were typing that. Let me see if I got this right though. You signed up on an opposing teams board representing our rivals and you didnt expect anyone to say anything to you, ever? Maybe your the one who should get over yourself and your unoriginal second grade name calling.
Your whole paragraph is nothing but whining. For some reason I can even picture you crying when you were typing that. Let me see if I got this right though. You signed up on an opposing teams board representing our rivals and you didnt expect anyone to say anything to you, ever? Maybe your the one who should get over yourself and your unoriginal second grade name calling.
Ha ha ha ... the ONLY Whining in this post is my repeating what you guys are saying....lol... ... "Why are you here ?" "Please leave".... It not about Original name calling . T started it.Did I come here asking for mercy , did I come here to Pick on the Browns ? But Bitter Browns Fan , wants to Pick a fight instead of discuss Football. Typical. Back track , Who posted the First negative item ? Not I . No whining...no crying. You obviously don't read between the lines very well. however ...Typical.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your still an azzz... But I understand , Too many losing seasons have the same effect as multiple concussions. And I am gussing you have multiple concussions as well from the multitude of ass Whoopin`s you have no doubt received in Bars across America. Pussy !!Says the boy with nothing better to do with his life then sign up and spend all his time on a Browns board. Get a job, get off welfare, and stop eating all that government cheese. It's making you retarted little man.
Says the boy with nothing better to do with his life then sign up and spend all his time on a Browns board. Get a job, get off welfare, and stop eating all that government cheese. It's making you retarted little man.
Wow... There must be a TON of estrogen in your water...up on Lake Erie. NO Doubt. ( No dont go there with the Three Rivers..too late)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

