Browns Tickets
-
I saw all the empty seats today even though the game was sold out.
If you have tickets and you will not be attending any of the upcoming home games and you are willing to give them away, please let me know. I'll make sure they are occupied by others who are not in a position to purchase tickets.
Rudy [email protected]
PS - if you belong to other Brown's message boards and can assist in getting the word out, please feel free to repost my message - thanks.
-
I saw all the empty seats today even though the game was sold out.
If you have tickets and you will not be attending any of the upcoming home games and you are willing to give them away, please let me know. I'll make sure they are occupied by others who are not in a position to purchase tickets.
Rudy [email protected]
PS - if you belong to other Brown's message boards and can assist in getting the word out, please feel free to repost my message - thanks.
I saw all the empty seats today even though the game was sold out.
If you have tickets and you will not be attending any of the upcoming home games and you are willing to give them away, please let me know. I'll make sure they are occupied by others who are not in a position to purchase tickets.
Rudy [email protected]
PS - if you belong to other Brown's message boards and can assist in getting the word out, please feel free to repost my message - thanks.
I can turn in my tickets to the Browns and accomplish the same thing. Why should I give them to someone I don't know and never heard of? No thanks.
-
I saw all the empty seats today even though the game was sold out.
If you have tickets and you will not be attending any of the upcoming home games and you are willing to give them away, please let me know. I'll make sure they are occupied by others who are not in a position to purchase tickets.
Rudy [email protected]
PS - if you belong to other Brown's message boards and can assist in getting the word out, please feel free to repost my message - thanks.
I saw all the empty seats today even though the game was sold out.
If you have tickets and you will not be attending any of the upcoming home games and you are willing to give them away, please let me know. I'll make sure they are occupied by others who are not in a position to purchase tickets.
Rudy [email protected]
PS - if you belong to other Brown's message boards and can assist in getting the word out, please feel free to repost my message - thanks.
So you can sell them for whatever you can get? Ya, right.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login