Skip to content

Clausen to Enter Draft

The Browns Board
13 9 1.6k
  • Even if we do draft a QB, it shouldn't be Clausen.

  • The ONLY guy I would want from notre dame is Golden Tate.... that guy is simply explosive. He would bring some much needed consistent firepower either from the backfield or wide out......

    Mark it down I think that guy is destined to be a pro bowler (its hard for me to say considering ND is number 4 on my hated teams) but regardless of where a player is from the Browns need something like this guy....

    Can you imagine Tate, Momass, the new white guy who catches crap (cant remember his name right now, Stuckey/Robo with Harrison and company?.... We still really need a good tight end but the skill positions......

  • Mangini is the same guy who after drafting talented players, stuck with Pennington at QB until the GM wanted to pull in Favre. He's not drafting a QB, I can almost guarantee he won't draft a QB unless it's a late rounder like 6th or 7th.

    I think the only thing that will possibly happen is that he will sign an FA QB(Garcia?) if he feels Quinn isn't ready.

  • We need a czar to hire a gm to direct the personnel ,mangini obviously sucks at it and should be kept away from draft picks and contract negotiations ,actually he should be kept away from coaching but thats another subject that leads us back to a czar...😉

    Quinn is showing he can lead this team...rather BQ stays is questionable and i really hate the thought of wasting a 1st rd pick on a QB when our defense is a mess and we need a real tank for a running back and at least one bonerfied fast WR with hands included..

  • @rocky20 said:

    I hope you f.ucking idiots draft Clausen - that would be priceless.

    Hahaha clausen would mysteriously decide to undeclare and stay in school if the browns chose him...😉

  • Clausen is going to be a solid NFL QB. His numbers and his performance in the clutch have been ridiculous this season. He needs a good offensive line/running game or he's going to take some beatings early on though.

  • Suh Suh Suh !

  • ^same thing was said about the queen.....

  • ^same thing was said about the queen.....

    @choco said:

    ^same thing was said about the queen.....

    true but BQ was slipping down fast and there were questions about his arm strength as a QB - Suh comes with a perfect reputation (so far) I see no reason for us not to draft him unless Mangini feels Berry brings more to the table.

  • @choco said:

    ^same thing was said about the queen.....

    true but BQ was slipping down fast and there were questions about his arm strength as a QB - Suh comes with a perfect reputation (so far) I see no reason for us not to draft him unless Mangini feels Berry brings more to the table.

    @brownindian said:

    true but BQ was slipping down fast and there were questions about his arm strength as a QB - Suh comes with a perfect reputation (so far) I see no reason for us not to draft him unless Mangini feels Berry brings more to the table.

    sorry...ya got in there before i did. post was meant for trodgers......meaning brady was highly touted and is finally coming around. deja vu, even if its unfounded.

  • Choco: I think Clausen is a slightly better passer than Quinn coming out of college, but his overall game (clock/game management, avoiding sacks, running) isn't as polished. As for Quinn, I think he's going to be a good QB going forward.