GREAT article on a playoff system
-
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news...o&type=lgns
This is the best article that rebuts the ridiculous PR from the BCS and supporting league chairmen. This was concise, intelligent, great working examples and sourcing..... I cant wait for Wetzel's book, I think its going to be a PR nightmare for the BCS and all supporting organizations.
I HATE the BCS..... an example of corruption and inefficiency that is hard to match....I think even the Enron debacle might even pale in comparison if you think about the raw numbers this terrible bowl system has made over the last 25 years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login