Skip to content

the annual Merry Christmas beatdown

The Browns Board
65 19 3.7k
  • How is that beatdown working for ya?

    fail2.jpg

  • WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!

    Steelers suck! Streak is over! Banged up Browns team hands them their ass! F*uck Pittspuke!

  • @hoorta said:

    LOL, DON'T YOU HEAR THE CRICKETS CHIRPING YET? HEY, DOOFUS, GLOAT AFTER YOU WIN.

    P-S YOUR OFFENSIVE LINE SUCKS EVEN WORSE THAN THE BROWNS. SEVEN SACKS OF ROOTHLISBOOGER. MAN, TALK ABOUT SWISS CHEESE.

    It was actually 9 I think.

    @dawgpound16 said:

    It was actually 9 I think.

    I think the official count was eight, but it was almost worth it giving up Suh to see Ben eat large quantities of Stadium Turf. 🙂

  • yeah. I wonder who we all will be going after 2010 draft?

  • 😆!!!!!SHITTSBURGH SQUEALERS YOU SUCK CAJUN ROOSTER NUTS!!!!! 😆
  • lol, never heard of those nuts.. ha

  • 12110100.jpg

    Thats Me and my Annual Merry Christmas Beatdown (im at work)

    haha

  • 12110100.jpg

    Thats Me and my Annual Merry Christmas Beatdown (im at work)

    haha

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    12110100.jpg

    Thats Me and my Annual Merry Christmas Beatdown (im at work)

    haha

    And here's the rest of us celebrating our beat down

    fe6ae89889c0be47a900c6e938d46de9-getty-88972254gs007_pittsburgh_st.jpg

  • God I wish I would have made it Tonight.

  • God I wish I would have made it Tonight.

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    God I wish I would have made it Tonight.

    Dude it was awesome. I am going to probably be sick this week. It was worth it. Espically when the Steeler fag next to me was crowding my space and being a douche. I turned right to him after the win and right in his face I yelled, "yeyyaaaaaa" like from Chappelle right in his face. Me having 8 inches and 50 pounds on the dude didn't hurt either. Yeyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

  • @brownsfan_althaus said:

    God I wish I would have made it Tonight.

    Dude it was awesome. I am going to probably be sick this week. It was worth it. Espically when the Steeler fag next to me was crowding my space and being a douche. I turned right to him after the win and right in his face I yelled, "yeyyaaaaaa" like from Chappelle right in his face. Me having 8 inches and 50 pounds on the dude didn't hurt either. Yeyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Dude it was awesome. I am going to probably be sick this week. It was worth it. Espically when the Steeler fag next to me was crowding my space and being a douche. I turned right to him after the win and right in his face I yelled, "yeyyaaaaaa" like from Chappelle right in his face. Me having 8 inches and 50 pounds on the dude didn't hurt either. Yeyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

    hahahahaha thats is awesome!

    I have season tickets. 20 yard line. Front Row.

    AMAZING seats.

    next to the browns bench.

    Let my dad and uncle go...

    WHY DID I SELL THOSE TICKETS!!!

  • Congrats Cleveland....

    I know, just like me, that your souls are resting easy tonight.....

    You can go 0-14, its all fine, as long as the Shitsburgh Stoolers loose.

    He heee hoo hooo, haaa haaaaaaa haa haaaaa!!!

    and my inlaws live up there!

    Haaa haaaaaaa haaaa heee heeeee!

    My wife is up there right now... I cant wait to call tomorrow and express my sorrow...!

    Haaaa haaaaaaaa....... I mean.... sob, sob...sniffle

    Whaaaa whaaaaaaaa..... haaa haaa haaa heeee heeeee!!!!

    Merry Christmas from a Ravens fan..

  • Congrats Cleveland....

    I know, just like me, that your souls are resting easy tonight.....

    You can go 0-14, its all fine, as long as the Shitsburgh Stoolers loose.

    He heee hoo hooo, haaa haaaaaaa haa haaaaa!!!

    and my inlaws live up there!

    Haaa haaaaaaa haaaa heee heeeee!

    My wife is up there right now... I cant wait to call tomorrow and express my sorrow...!

    Haaaa haaaaaaaa....... I mean.... sob, sob...sniffle

    Whaaaa whaaaaaaaa..... haaa haaa haaa heeee heeeee!!!!

    Merry Christmas from a Ravens fan..

    @groundhog said:

    Congrats Cleveland....

    I know, just like me, that your souls are resting easy tonight.....

    You can go 0-14, its all fine, as long as the Shitsburgh Stoolers loose.

    He heee hoo hooo, haaa haaaaaaa haa haaaaa!!!

    and my inlaws live up there!

    Haaa haaaaaaa haaaa heee heeeee!

    My wife is up there right now... I cant wait to call tomorrow and express my sorrow...!

    Haaaa haaaaaaaa....... I mean.... sob, sob...sniffle

    Whaaaa whaaaaaaaa..... haaa haaa haaa heeee heeeee!!!!

    Merry Christmas from a Ravens fan..

    As much as it pains me to say this, thank you. There is only one team I hate 1000 times more then the Ravens, the bitch ass Steelers.

  • haha agree'd with you there. but thanks as well from me.

  • This might be the post of the year. Did you have your house bet on the game?

  • @kpolen4 said:

    Ya and your QB is from Ohio..... Retard, so you must not like big ben

    Ben is good but he is no PA QB.. He is average in terms of comparing ohio QB's to PA QB's. he is from ohio, give him a break.

    @hardy-har-har said:

    Ben is good but he is no PA QB.. He is average in terms of comparing ohio QB's to PA QB's. he is from ohio, give him a break.

    You want to bring up PA over OH and say your a better football state but you wouldn't have 1 superbowl win without Ohio football dip shit! Would you like me to explain so your simple mind can understand? Chuck Knoll your HC for many years and the recipient of three or four of your SB's, played for the Browns under Paul Brown and is from Northern Ohio! Jack Lambert arguably your best defensive player of the 70's, a Kent state grad and also from northern Ohio! Big Gay Ben from Findlay Ohio, James Harrison Kent state grad and from northern Ohio. Santonio Holmes not form Ohio but a OSU buckeye who honed his skills at OSU! Now dont ever xxxxing tell me PA is anything close to the football state we are! OHIO is and always has been football DOUCHE BAG!

  • HARDY HAR HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!