Quinn Hopes To Be Browns' QB Of Future
-
Cleveland Plain Dealer - Browns quarterback Brady Quinn wants to be with the team for the foreseeable future.
"I hope so," said Quinn. "That's the intent. Again, I've always felt confident in my ability. I just have to continue to grow and mature and learn."
While Cleveland has continued to lose, Quinn has looked impressive as of late.
Quinn has totaled 675 yards, seven touchdowns and zero interceptions in his last three games.
http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_arc...s_qb_of_future/
-
-
I like Quinn.
He has been looking better, yet the kid grow. He will be good.
-
If it happens, that'd be great. I'm still skeptical though... 2 good games does not a good QB make
shit said:
If it happens, that'd be great. I'm still skeptical though... 2 good games does not a good QB makeWhat you think don't mean shit.

-
Of course two games do not make a good QB. Quinn has started only 10 games in his career, and while no one should argue that he has been good already, he has surely been far from catastrophic.
10 starts
53.6%
1692 yards
10 TDs
7 INTs
20-78, TD rushing
Now that he has some confidence, he's starting to show his ability to take care of the ball and make good choices. It's not Pro Bowl material or anything, but if you put up those numbers in your first ten games, that's not bad. Compare to a couple other QBs who may be franchise guys in the making:
Sanchez: 63.7 rating, 53.2%, 171 yards per game, 11 TDs, 17 INTs
Stafford: 61.0 rating, 53.3#, 227 yards per game, 13 TDs, 20 INTs
Even Flacco's numbers aren't amazing through his first 16:
80.3 rating, 60%, 186 yards per game, 14 TDs, 12 INTs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login