Skip to content

The Browns Board has TWO complimentary Tickets

The Browns Board
21 9 1.9k
  • man, if i would have read this a little earlier. i would have jumped on this so fast

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    man, if i would have read this a little earlier. i would have jumped on this so fast

    It's still open ... jump in

  • man, if i would have read this a little earlier. i would have jumped on this so fast

    SeanthomasS Seanthomas wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    man, if i would have read this a little earlier. i would have jumped on this so fast

    Not that I Don't want to go, but to be sportsmanlike you can still email him. I don't think anyone has been chosen yet.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #7

    i would but i have classes tonight but if i knew a little earlier, i would have been able to send in all my homework and everything so i could skip out.

    ahh oh well next time there an offer like this ill be all over it.

    good luck and have fun to whoever gets them!!!

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I hate Pittsburgh.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Yes I know its in Cleveland but the Pittsburgh fans will stink the place up

  • admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    We have received multiple offers and have sent reply e-mails back to a few finalist. Awaiting their reply.

    Although, if your gonna get in with a bid, there is no set criteia, just looking to be wow'ed ... kind of like this first guy to e-mail us at 8:45am. He has since registered and participated on the forum. Show's effort; we like that on Browns/Steelers Day.

    Also have a Browns Fan that lives in enemy territory and plans to be here to tailgate anyway, ticket or not ...

    It's a barn-burner.

  • admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Ok, we have selected the first person (Sean) who contacted us this morning.

    However, we felt really bad turning any of you away. We may have a handle on two additional tickets that we will give to Elizabeth once we are certain they are secured through a third party.

    If anyone else out there has tickets that will go un-used and would like to join us at the Hard Rock Cafe between 6-7pm and find a happy home for the seats, please advise so we can help find butts to fill your seats as well.

    Let me know how many tickets you are looking for and we will find you a godd fit through many contacts.

    e-mail [email protected] with ticket requests and donations.

    Thanks all! ... Sean is pumped and ready to kick the festivities off at the Hard Rock.

  • Ok, we have selected the first person (Sean) who contacted us this morning.

    However, we felt really bad turning any of you away. We may have a handle on two additional tickets that we will give to Elizabeth once we are certain they are secured through a third party.

    If anyone else out there has tickets that will go un-used and would like to join us at the Hard Rock Cafe between 6-7pm and find a happy home for the seats, please advise so we can help find butts to fill your seats as well.

    Let me know how many tickets you are looking for and we will find you a godd fit through many contacts.

    e-mail [email protected] with ticket requests and donations.

    Thanks all! ... Sean is pumped and ready to kick the festivities off at the Hard Rock.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @admin-0 said:

    Ok, we have selected the first person (Sean) who contacted us this morning.

    However, we felt really bad turning any of you away. We may have a handle on two additional tickets that we will give to Elizabeth once we are certain they are secured through a third party.

    If anyone else out there has tickets that will go un-used and would like to join us at the Hard Rock Cafe between 6-7pm and find a happy home for the seats, please advise so we can help find butts to fill your seats as well.

    Let me know how many tickets you are looking for and we will find you a godd fit through many contacts.

    e-mail [email protected] with ticket requests and donations.

    Thanks all! ... Sean is pumped and ready to kick the festivities off at the Hard Rock.

    I'll be with you guys in spirit. BTW my tickets went to another founding member of the Dayton Browns Backers. I'd rather burn them than put them on StubHub and hope they didn't go to a Steeler Fag.

    Dress warm- the Chargers game was a day on the beach compared to what it's going to be tonight.

    GOOOOO BROWNS!!!!!!

  • SeanthomasS Seanthomas wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Thanks Guys! The best thing is my buddy (who is a ...Squellers fan...I know, I know) is BEGGING me to take him. DENIED!! I'll take lots of pictures for him though of the Browns stomping on the head of Rothlesscrapper.

  • Thanks Guys! The best thing is my buddy (who is a ...Squellers fan...I know, I know) is BEGGING me to take him. DENIED!! I'll take lots of pictures for him though of the Browns stomping on the head of Rothlesscrapper.

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @seanthomas said:

    Thanks Guys! The best thing is my buddy (who is a ...Squellers fan...I know, I know) is BEGGING me to take him. DENIED!! I'll take lots of pictures for him though of the Browns stomping on the head of Rothlesscrapper.

    Congrats Sean! Enjoy the game.

  • Thanks Guys! The best thing is my buddy (who is a ...Squellers fan...I know, I know) is BEGGING me to take him. DENIED!! I'll take lots of pictures for him though of the Browns stomping on the head of Rothlesscrapper.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @seanthomas said:

    Thanks Guys! The best thing is my buddy (who is a ...Squellers fan...I know, I know) is BEGGING me to take him. DENIED!! I'll take lots of pictures for him though of the Browns stomping on the head of Rothlesscrapper.

    See that...join a board and get Browns/Steeler TNF tickets. I'll bet you there isn't a board out there that does that.

    Welcome to the board...these guys do it right, both on the board and with the tailgates.

  • admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    We are giving away a Second Pair of tickets to Tonights Browns/Steelers Game. Using our previous inquiries, we will begin to return calls and e-mails from those who have put in for tickets.

    These will be a second pair in Section 342 ... FREE.

    Check your e-mails.

  • E Ebenezer wrote on last edited by
    #17

    What will you give me if I DON'T go?

  • admin 0A admin 0 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Sean & Pat, I hope you both used the tickets to this memorable game. Great meeting you both, I hope we made some lasting impressions on you, as this game was one to remember in the rival of the Browns/Steelers.

    Hope you enjoyed the seats and a great evening on the lake front.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Even tho, I didn't get to get the ticker (or try at the matter)

    I just really want to thank you and The Browns Board for doing this for its supporters!!

    Most Forums like this really don't care about its users and TBB is really the only forum that it gives something back to its users!.

    so Thanks again!

  • C Crow wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Yeah, this was a badass thing to do Stan and Co. I'm surprised I missed this thread, I would have gone.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #21

    agree'd I was a little late and when i could have tried, i didn't have enough time to email my teacher with all my homework that was due today..