Hell yea...
-
have fun in our STEELER NATION!!!
I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL
-
Have a good time & dress VERY warmly. When you think you'll be warm enough, put MORE on.
GO BROWNS!
Mike
-
Browns are 1-17 against PITT.. that is the Steelers win 99.94% of the time against the browns. chuckling out loud!
-
Browns are 1-17 against PITT.. that is the Steelers win 99.94% of the time against the browns. chuckling out loud!
Browns are 1-17 against PITT.. that is the Steelers win 99.94% of the time against the browns. chuckling out loud!
a steelers fan who can't do basic elementary school math.... how surprising
-
LOL, you beat me to it.
-
Browns are 1-17 against PITT.. that is the Steelers win 99.94% of the time against the browns. chuckling out loud!
Browns are 1-17 against PITT.. that is the Steelers win 99.94% of the time against the browns. chuckling out loud!
Actually there 55-60 against PITT, also, it took 50 years for the Steelers to get that lead back.. you're forgetting the history. But it doesn't surprise me since you're a dumb toothless stooler fan trolling on Browns boards.
-
have fun in our STEELER NATION!!!
I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL
I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL
Yea I do have to meet your mom after the game and pay her the $2.12 I owe her for last nights raping.
-
Don't worry I'm sure both teams will do you a favor by making the game a Steelers blowout by halftime at the latest so you and the rest of the fans can get out of the cold.
-
Make sure she doesn't dress "cute". I've seen many a dude get dragged out in the 2nd quarter because the girl dressed "cute" and couldn't hack it.
Have fun man!
Oh no. We went to the Ravens game and we bundled up. Now it's 25 degrees colder. Believe me she will be bundled up like the kid from the Christmas Story.
Oh no. We went to the Ravens game and we bundled up. Now it's 25 degrees colder. Believe me she will be bundled up like the kid from the Christmas Story.
Speaking of The Christmas Story one of my neighbors has that leg lamp in his window lol.
-
have fun in our STEELER NATION!!!
I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL
I'll be you leave early 4th Q. LOL
Do you actually talk like this in real life or was it a spelling error? I heard people over there in pissburgh become retarted from drinking the water but I didn't think it was true.
-
I am actually writing not talking. the two are not the same.
-
I am actually writing not talking. the two are not the same.
I am actually writing not talking. the two are not the same.
HOW YOU DOING TROLL?
-
Don't worry I'm sure both teams will do you a favor by making the game a Steelers blowout by halftime at the latest so you and the rest of the fans can get out of the cold.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login