1st Quarter
-
Well, I gotta give the a little credit. They know they're not going to make the playoffs and it looks like they're trying to make sure Pittsburgh doesn't either. They've sacked Roethilsberger twice in the first Quarter . And aside from an incomplete pass or so, maybe they can do it. Just to stick it to them.
And at kick off the temp felt like -12. So maybe they'll have their share of fumbles.
Bet you guys are glad the weather was better on Sunday. You'd be freezing the goodies off tonight!

Heidi
-
They did it!
-
They did it!
They did it!
[/quote
I know! It's bittersweet in the fact that they sucked all year but great that they stuck it to them just like I said. Up until tonight, Roethlisberger was 10 and 0 against us and they gave him that 1 loss.
At the half, they were saying as cold as it was, 13-3 is really hard to comeback from and they were right. And I heard a new catch phrase I love: Call the neighbors and wake the dog!
This may not be the rivalry it once was but it is still sweet to take this win away from them anywho!
Heidi
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login