Skip to content

Let's talk about Eddie Debartolo

The Browns Board
10 10 943
  • Jason J. DelmonacoJ Jason J. Delmonaco wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am not sure if he is still exiled from the NFL, however he has roots in NE OHIO. If Randy could bring him in as a John Collins type (with a clue) I think it would work. His family wanted to buy the Browns back when that Modell bought them. I think it would be fantastic, bring in shana-rat too. Lerner needs to get a football operations guy that he can trust knows the game. The reason things didn't go well with Policy is because Bill Walsh and Eddie D built the Niners, Carmen just inherited the dynasty. Let's get a winner out here.

    post-446-1226695549_thumb.jpg

  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You want the mob running the Browns?

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #3

    Run the team?

    Maybe he should make soccerboy an offer he cant refuse and buy the team! hehehe 🤔

  • You want the mob running the Browns?

    S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @azbrowns said:

    You want the mob running the Browns?

    It already happened! (Carmen Policy)

  • I am not sure if he is still exiled from the NFL, however he has roots in NE OHIO. If Randy could bring him in as a John Collins type (with a clue) I think it would work. His family wanted to buy the Browns back when that Modell bought them. I think it would be fantastic, bring in shana-rat too. Lerner needs to get a football operations guy that he can trust knows the game. The reason things didn't go well with Policy is because Bill Walsh and Eddie D built the Niners, Carmen just inherited the dynasty. Let's get a winner out here.

    post-446-1226695549_thumb.jpg

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @jason-j.-delmonaco said:

    Let's talk about Eddie Debartolo

    Let's not.

    prison.jpg

  • @jason-j.-delmonaco said:

    Let's talk about Eddie Debartolo

    Let's not.

    prison.jpg

    H Herman M wrote on last edited by
    #6

    mz. said:

    Let's not.

    prison.jpg

    is that your bed? did u het special privaleges today to come on here. eddie D is a made man and has more power in one fart than u will ever have. Eddie D no's how to build winners.

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @jason-j.-delmonaco said:

    Let's talk about Eddie Debartolo

    At the very least, let's talk about that belt buckle. Holy crap. If RAC survives another game, Lerner should make Opie wear one any time he addresses the media.

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Is he allowed to be part of the NFL?

  • Is he allowed to be part of the NFL?

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @vegasdogg said:

    Is he allowed to be part of the NFL?

    Don't believe so.

    Besides that, his sister Denise York, has most of the money in that family now.

    Eddie D is so over and old news I can't believe this thread has went this far.

  • I am not sure if he is still exiled from the NFL, however he has roots in NE OHIO. If Randy could bring him in as a John Collins type (with a clue) I think it would work. His family wanted to buy the Browns back when that Modell bought them. I think it would be fantastic, bring in shana-rat too. Lerner needs to get a football operations guy that he can trust knows the game. The reason things didn't go well with Policy is because Bill Walsh and Eddie D built the Niners, Carmen just inherited the dynasty. Let's get a winner out here.

    post-446-1226695549_thumb.jpg

    R rr59eagle wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @jason-j.-delmonaco said:

    I am not sure if he is still exiled from the NFL, however he has roots in NE OHIO. If Randy could bring him in as a John Collins type (with a clue) I think it would work. His family wanted to buy the Browns back when that Modell bought them. I think it would be fantastic, bring in shana-rat too. Lerner needs to get a football operations guy that he can trust knows the game. The reason things didn't go well with Policy is because Bill Walsh and Eddie D built the Niners, Carmen just inherited the dynasty. Let's get a winner out here.

    OR..... maybe we could try this ....let's just move the Team to Baltimore and maybe then we would win ....uh ,,,um wait a minute ...Oh yeah , that already has been taken ......how 'bout Los Angeles ???? 😆😆

    Why can't you people get a grip and try to stick with something for a while before changing direction??? Clowns fans ARE the most clueless and F---D up fans in the League (only Detroit fan might be a close second) 🙁 ..Try to build something instead of tearing it down and starting over every three years ... What losers