Skip to content

HEY STOOLER FANS

The Browns Board
23 12 1.7k
  • @dawgpound16 said:

    Where you faggots hiding at??? Huh.. oh yeah that's right.. it's 13-0 bitch!

    13-3. please learn how to read a scoreboard. it really isn't that hard to do

    @hardy-har-har said:

    13-3. please learn how to read a scoreboard. it really isn't that hard to do

    Wow. Most pathetic comment ever.

  • @hardy-har-har said:

    13-3. please learn how to read a scoreboard. it really isn't that hard to do

    The Steelers are getting there ass whooped, please learn how to comprehend.

    Btw, I said that before they scored the FG.

    @dawgpound16 said:

    The Steelers are getting there ass whooped, please learn how to comprehend.

    Btw, I said that before they scored the FG.

    Are you serious? Getting our ass whooped? Oh yeah, your a Brownie fan. Your not use to scoring more than 10 points a game. But hey, it looks like you found yourself a franchise quarterback since you have scored 13! I'm happy for you!

  • 13-6 and the Browns CAN'T SCORE!!! Hilarious..

  • @dawgpound16 said:

    The Steelers are getting there ass whooped, please learn how to comprehend.

    Btw, I said that before they scored the FG.

    Are you serious? Getting our ass whooped? Oh yeah, your a Brownie fan. Your not use to scoring more than 10 points a game. But hey, it looks like you found yourself a franchise quarterback since you have scored 13! I'm happy for you!

    @mdw92 said:

    Are you serious? Getting our ass whooped? Oh yeah, your a Brownie fan. Your not use to scoring more than 10 points a game. But hey, it looks like you found yourself a franchise quarterback since you have scored 13! I'm happy for you!

    Enjoy not making the playoffs.

  • 13-6 and the Browns CAN'T SCORE!!! Hilarious..

    @hardy-har-har said:

    13-6 and the Browns CAN'T SCORE!!! Hilarious..

    Lmfao, neither can the Steelers.. I don't see any TD's for them.

  • 13-6 and the Browns CAN'T SCORE!!! Hilarious..

    @hardy-har-har said:

    13-6 and the Browns CAN'T SCORE!!! Hilarious..

    limp wristed insults....take your xxxxing panties off

  • @mdw92 said:

    Are you serious? Getting our ass whooped? Oh yeah, your a Brownie fan. Your not use to scoring more than 10 points a game. But hey, it looks like you found yourself a franchise quarterback since you have scored 13! I'm happy for you!

    Enjoy not making the playoffs.

    @dawgpound16 said:

    Enjoy not making the playoffs.

    Hey, i will enjoy it. Thank god that I'm a Saints fan. I mean I respect that Cleveland is in turmoil right now with all the crap that has been going on, I mean we went through it in New Orleans. I'm gonna say though that Josh Cribbs is a awesome player and you guys need to keep him!

  • @dawgpound16 said:

    Enjoy not making the playoffs.

    Hey, i will enjoy it. Thank god that I'm a Saints fan. I mean I respect that Cleveland is in turmoil right now with all the crap that has been going on, I mean we went through it in New Orleans. I'm gonna say though that Josh Cribbs is a awesome player and you guys need to keep him!

    @mdw92 said:

    Hey, i will enjoy it. Thank god that I'm a Saints fan. I mean I respect that Cleveland is in turmoil right now with all the crap that has been going on, I mean we went through it in New Orleans. I'm gonna say though that Josh Cribbs is a awesome player and you guys need to keep him!

    Lmfao, you just hopped on the Saints bandwagon that quick?

  • wat else is new hes a stooler fan all they do i jump on the band wagon of a good team b4 this year they couldnt even name the qb last season its just amazing how quick they jump on an undefeated team i could say im a saint and colts fan but then you would call me a band wangoner to you troll

  • Hahhhahaha all the greaseball sister fukking squeeler fans, need to get the xxxxkkk outta cleveland!!!

    Great season Shittsburgh..!!! What a pile of shit it was!!

    this is the best season we had in years,,even at 2-11... we beat u Cocksucckers and were gonna get the number one pick!! 😆

  • I hope the faggot that drapped that pshyco ward sign over the wall got chocked to death with it out in the parking lot

  • Now I know what u xxxxs feel everytime u walk out of that stadium a loser

  • @mdw92 said:

    Are you serious? Getting our ass whooped? Oh yeah, your a Brownie fan. Your not use to scoring more than 10 points a game. But hey, it looks like you found yourself a franchise quarterback since you have scored 13! I'm happy for you!

    Enjoy not making the playoffs.

    @dawgpound16 said:

    Enjoy not making the playoffs.

    do u xxxxs even know what the playoffs are???

  • Here are some directions back home all for all you Steelers trolls.

    shittsburgh.jpg