Skip to content

Congrats...

The Browns Board
25 17 2.2k
  • Thank you and I like how most of the steelers fans in here are being good.

  • Thanks, Cleveland... keep up the good work. Us Bucs fans are behind you all the way.

  • Thanks, Cleveland... keep up the good work. Us Bucs fans are behind you all the way.

    @bucsfan said:

    Thanks, Cleveland... keep up the good work. Us Bucs fans are behind you all the way.

    Vying for that #1 pick?

  • Enjoy it Browns fans, you deserve it.

    @supersteelers said:

    Enjoy it Browns fans, you deserve it.

    We deserve it, ya got that right. Thanks for staying respectful

  • Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...

    But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.

    Well done!

  • @bucsfan said:

    Thanks, Cleveland... keep up the good work. Us Bucs fans are behind you all the way.

    Vying for that #1 pick?

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Vying for that #1 pick?

    Yep. We want Suh. We NEEEED Suh.

  • Eh. I agree with the Steelers dude. A winning culture is better than draft pick position.

  • Eh. I agree with the Steelers dude. A winning culture is better than draft pick position.

  • so, there is a respectful steelers fan. I want to say Thank you.

    for not being like the rest of the smelly fans. your sir,

    are not a smelly fan.

    Good game to you sir!

  • Hey Browns fans

    Big Steeler fan here, just wanted to stop in and give you a congrats. I know you're looking for more out of Brady Quinn than he showed tonight, but your defense turned in one of the best performances I've seen in quite awhile. Ballsy DC calling and executing man coverage all night long and still getting great pressure on the QB. Enjoy this one, it was well earned.

  • All I know is that I am going to troll me the shit out of some steelers forums in your honor tomorrow.

  • damn, two respectful steelers fans.

    woot woot.

    they are on a roll now.

  • All I know is that I am going to troll me the shit out of some steelers forums in your honor tomorrow.

    @bonedawg said:

    All I know is that I am going to troll me the shit out of some steelers forums in your honor tomorrow.

    Agree'd I may do so as well tonight.,

  • Hines ward on espn crying like a bitch haha Fcuk pittsburgh

  • Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...

    But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.

    Well done!

    @joesixpat said:

    Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...

    But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.

    Well done!

    You really don't understand the NFL draft..Nobody I mean nobody wants the first 4 picks in the NFL draft

    1. Its an untradable position

    2. Ask Al Davis who's paying a back up QB 60 million dollars

  • @joesixpat said:

    Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...

    But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.

    Well done!

    You really don't understand the NFL draft..Nobody I mean nobody wants the first 4 picks in the NFL draft

    1. Its an untradable position

    2. Ask Al Davis who's paying a back up QB 60 million dollars

    @peterbell said:

    2. Ask Al Davis who's paying a back up QB 60 million dollars

    JaBustus Russell?

  • Hey Browns fans

    Big Steeler fan here, just wanted to stop in and give you a congrats. I know you're looking for more out of Brady Quinn than he showed tonight, but your defense turned in one of the best performances I've seen in quite awhile. Ballsy DC calling and executing man coverage all night long and still getting great pressure on the QB. Enjoy this one, it was well earned.

    @pepsyman1 said:

    Hey Browns fans

    Big Steeler fan here, just wanted to stop in and give you a congrats. I know you're looking for more out of Brady Quinn than he showed tonight, but your defense turned in one of the best performances I've seen in quite awhile. Ballsy DC calling and executing man coverage all night long and still getting great pressure on the QB. Enjoy this one, it was well earned.

    Another Steeler fan here. The Browns defense was great, particularly the secondary. Ben was sacked so much because the coverage was so tight there was no where to throw the ball without a big INT risk. Very impressive. Better than the Steelers' secondary.

    Cribb was a one man offensive team.

    Congratulations.

  • Hines ward on espn crying like a bitch haha Fcuk pittsburgh

    @clevelandrocks said:

    Hines ward on espn crying like a bitch haha Fcuk pittsburgh

    Yes! about time someone wiped that ugly smile off of his face. Maybe he should play for whatever team drafts Tebag (Tebow) next year, then they can cry together.

  • damn, two respectful steelers fans.

    woot woot.

    they are on a roll now.

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    damn, two respectful steelers fans.

    woot woot.

    they are on a roll now.

    its the front-runners who are the idiots.

  • Thanks, Cleveland... keep up the good work. Us Bucs fans are behind you all the way.

    @bucsfan said:

    Thanks, Cleveland... keep up the good work. Us Bucs fans are behind you all the way.

    Just out of curiosity...Why? So you can get that first overall pick?