Congrats...
-
-
Enjoy it Browns fans, you deserve it.
Enjoy it Browns fans, you deserve it.
We deserve it, ya got that right. Thanks for staying respectful
-
Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...
But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.
Well done!
-
Vying for that #1 pick?
Yep. We want Suh. We NEEEED Suh.
-
so, there is a respectful steelers fan. I want to say Thank you.
for not being like the rest of the smelly fans. your sir,
are not a smelly fan.
Good game to you sir!
-
Hey Browns fans
Big Steeler fan here, just wanted to stop in and give you a congrats. I know you're looking for more out of Brady Quinn than he showed tonight, but your defense turned in one of the best performances I've seen in quite awhile. Ballsy DC calling and executing man coverage all night long and still getting great pressure on the QB. Enjoy this one, it was well earned.
-
All I know is that I am going to troll me the shit out of some steelers forums in your honor tomorrow.
-
damn, two respectful steelers fans.
woot woot.
they are on a roll now.
-
All I know is that I am going to troll me the shit out of some steelers forums in your honor tomorrow.
-
Hines ward on espn crying like a bitch haha Fcuk pittsburgh
-
Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...
But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.
Well done!
Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...
But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.
Well done!
You really don't understand the NFL draft..Nobody I mean nobody wants the first 4 picks in the NFL draft
1. Its an untradable position
2. Ask Al Davis who's paying a back up QB 60 million dollars
-
Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...
But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.
Well done!
You really don't understand the NFL draft..Nobody I mean nobody wants the first 4 picks in the NFL draft
1. Its an untradable position
2. Ask Al Davis who's paying a back up QB 60 million dollars
2. Ask Al Davis who's paying a back up QB 60 million dollars
JaBustus Russell?
-
Hey Browns fans
Big Steeler fan here, just wanted to stop in and give you a congrats. I know you're looking for more out of Brady Quinn than he showed tonight, but your defense turned in one of the best performances I've seen in quite awhile. Ballsy DC calling and executing man coverage all night long and still getting great pressure on the QB. Enjoy this one, it was well earned.
Hey Browns fans
Big Steeler fan here, just wanted to stop in and give you a congrats. I know you're looking for more out of Brady Quinn than he showed tonight, but your defense turned in one of the best performances I've seen in quite awhile. Ballsy DC calling and executing man coverage all night long and still getting great pressure on the QB. Enjoy this one, it was well earned.
Another Steeler fan here. The Browns defense was great, particularly the secondary. Ben was sacked so much because the coverage was so tight there was no where to throw the ball without a big INT risk. Very impressive. Better than the Steelers' secondary.
Cribb was a one man offensive team.
Congratulations.
-
Hines ward on espn crying like a bitch haha Fcuk pittsburgh
Hines ward on espn crying like a bitch haha Fcuk pittsburgh
Yes! about time someone wiped that ugly smile off of his face. Maybe he should play for whatever team drafts Tebag (Tebow) next year, then they can cry together.
-
damn, two respectful steelers fans.
woot woot.
they are on a roll now.
damn, two respectful steelers fans.
woot woot.
they are on a roll now.
its the front-runners who are the idiots.
-
-
Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...
But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.
Well done!
Good win... not exceptionally pretty... not a whole lot of offense... and you just probably said goodbye to the #1 pick in the draft...
But as valuable as that pick is (and I don't care what anyone says about the rookie salaries... you ALWAYS want the better draft pick) this team needs to learn to win more than it needs to continue to lose and get the #1 pick. An ugly win against the Steelers is still a BEAUTIFUL thing... it's really a humiliating loss for Pittsburgh.
Well done!
Half the wins the Steelers have had against the Browns have been "ugly". I mean, last year, it was 10-6. The year before the Steelers won a game because of a Browns missed FG. The year before that it was a last second win. There have been Steeler wins of 13-6, 23-20, 16-13, 15-12 in the last 6-8 years. Are those also all "ugly" wins for the Steelers?
And is this loss to the Browns any more humiliating than the losses to the Raiders and Chiefs?
I mean, if the Browns, Raiders, and Chiefs are three of the 5 or 6 worst teams in the league as people think (along with TB, Detroit, and St. L.), then I suggest that, at this point in the season, the Steelers "power rankings" would have to put them in about the bottom 3-4 teams in the league. Fair to say?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login