Skip to content

Rob Ryan

The Browns Board
13 11 1.5k
  • Ya, what he has to work with out there, its crazy to hold the steelers to 6 points.

  • If I see Rob Ryan at a bar, I'm buying him the biggest beer they have.

  • Not only that, but we are missing 5 or 6 starters on D too. We are really playing better progressively since the Bye week. I love Ryan though. (in a straight way.) He cracks me up in his interviews. He really is making something out of 1/4 something. If the D could have a night like this and Quinn have a night like against SD or Det\, I would be happier than a pig in shit. 1 COMPLETE game before the end of the year, and I would see some real progress from beginning to end of the season.

  • i've been a huge fan of rob lebowski since he came to town. it goes to show that we are nearly unstoppable on D if we can stop the big pass play.

  • J JC

    If I see Rob Ryan at a bar, I'm buying him the biggest beer they have.

    @jc said:

    If I see Rob Ryan at a bar, I'm buying him the biggest beer they have.

    Buy him 2 or 3 they are well deserved lol

  • Great coverage, enough time to get to big ben and bring him down. great D. tackled great, brought him down didnt let him break out of tackles

    @kpolen4 said:

    Great coverage, enough time to get to big ben and bring him down. great D. tackled great, brought him down didnt let him break out of tackles

    before Big Gay Ben would have escaped at least ONE. every time they touched him=sack. it was awesome, sure tackling all around.

  • And guys staying at home. The mentioned that Kamerion Wimbley stopped a cutback play that could have gone for long yardage for less than 3 yards, because he didn't over pursue on the back side of the play.

    Additionally, the one time that Ben could have gashed us up the middle, we had a linebacker stay at home in the middle and nab him for a sack.

  • Ryan's blitzing defense is the only redeeming factor for a horrific season ,cant wait until it actually gets some help and begins to grow teeth...😉

  • I don't want to bring the house down but, if some people get their wish to and run Mangini out of town. You can say bye bye to Rob Ryan.

    Also, I absolutely love the guy!!

  • And guys staying at home. The mentioned that Kamerion Wimbley stopped a cutback play that could have gone for long yardage for less than 3 yards, because he didn't over pursue on the back side of the play.

    Additionally, the one time that Ben could have gashed us up the middle, we had a linebacker stay at home in the middle and nab him for a sack.

    @thaak said:

    And guys staying at home. The mentioned that Kamerion Wimbley stopped a cutback play that could have gone for long yardage for less than 3 yards, because he didn't over pursue on the back side of the play.

    Additionally, the one time that Ben could have gashed us up the middle, we had a linebacker stay at home in the middle and nab him for a sack.

    Great point! Up until last week, there would have been nobody there to make those plays. We've been seeing it all year. People overpersuing and getting beat because of it. This is some evidence to the statement from Mangini that "they're getting it." I thought it would have been by week 8, but hey, better late than never.