Give it up one time for the DEFENSE!
-
Wow, 8 sacks...8 SACKS! Awesome coverage by the secondary, aggressive play calling by Rob Ryan, stout run defense, and all of this was accomplished by a bunch of no-name guys on a 1-11 team against the super bowl champions. Our offense was stagnant with the exception of Josh Cribbs and our defense came out and handled business on every possession. A+ for Williams and that Roth kid. Hell, even McDonald played well. *Stands up and gives the slow clap for the defense*
-
-
wow, i am proud of this team now.
the whole season doesn't even matter to me!
-
wow, i am proud of this team now.
the whole season doesn't even matter to me!
wow, i am proud of this team now.
the whole season doesn't even matter to me!
exactly, this redeemed a lot of horse shit this season. our boys came out to play tonight.
-
Every bar in Bowling Green was electric and all the Stooler fans cried! Merry Christmas guys!!
-
wow, i am proud of this team now.
the whole season doesn't even matter to me!
wow, i am proud of this team now.
the whole season doesn't even matter to me!
And Anthaus, we know who can play now. We don't need those bitches whining about long practices because we now know who is benefiting. We have 11 DRAFT PICKS. I will now write my letter of appolgy to Mangini.
I think it was ALO, I appolgize for doubting you about the long practices. My bad. What ever Mangini is doing to this rag tag assemblence of a team, IT IS WORKING!!!!!!
-
what a great defensive outing by the browns d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! straight up old school defense, our boys only gave up 2 fgs. ya gotta love that.

-
wow, i am proud of this team now.
the whole season doesn't even matter to me!
And Anthaus, we know who can play now. We don't need those bitches whining about long practices because we now know who is benefiting. We have 11 DRAFT PICKS. I will now write my letter of appolgy to Mangini.
I think it was ALO, I appolgize for doubting you about the long practices. My bad. What ever Mangini is doing to this rag tag assemblence of a team, IT IS WORKING!!!!!!
And Anthaus, we know who can play now. We don't need those bitches whining about long practices because we now know who is benefiting. We have 11 DRAFT PICKS. I will now write my letter of appolgy to Mangini.
I think it was ALO, I appolgize for doubting you about the long practices. My bad. What ever Mangini is doing to this rag tag assemblence of a team, IT IS WORKING!!!!!!
be sure to add my name at the end of that letter!
haha
I am in the middle of making a cleveland browns room in my apt house. i have a 2 bed rm (well in Jan. I will) and Im making one room my browns room!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login