Skip to content

The Steelers Will "Unleash Hell" in December

The Browns Board
44 16 2.6k
  • lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

    its so simple.

    I sit here on my laptop.

    Watch ESPN.

    and get paid for it.

    Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

    its so simple.

    I sit here on my laptop.

    Watch ESPN.

    and get paid for it.

    Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

    You guys hiring!? 😛

    but srsly.

  • lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

    its so simple.

    I sit here on my laptop.

    Watch ESPN.

    and get paid for it.

    Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

    H hardy har har wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

    its so simple.

    I sit here on my laptop.

    Watch ESPN.

    and get paid for it.

    Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #37

    not nearly as bad as neglecting your children so you can spend that welfare check on seats.

  • @brownsfan_althaus said:

    lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

    its so simple.

    I sit here on my laptop.

    Watch ESPN.

    and get paid for it.

    Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

    D DAWGPOUND16 wrote on last edited by DAWGPOUND16
    #38

    @hardy-har-har said:

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

    We've never been blacked out since we returned to the league in 1999 dipshit.

    Honestly, why are you still here? You came here talking smack and now being a douchebag, do you purposely like to be Retarded?

  • E Ebenezer wrote on last edited by
    #39
    TomlinUnleashHellTour09.gif
  • @brownsfan_althaus said:

    lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

    its so simple.

    I sit here on my laptop.

    Watch ESPN.

    and get paid for it.

    Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

    S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @hardy-har-har said:

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

    Just like them stooler fans cant afford the dentist?

  • lol. I might be getting a manager position at a mcdonalds, (im currently getting paid min.)

    so this will be a big jump.

    12 bucks an hr.

    full benefits.

    🙂

    my final interview is tomorrow morning.

    daydawg19D daydawg19 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @brownsfan_althaus said:

    lol. I might be getting a manager position at a mcdonalds, (im currently getting paid min.)

    so this will be a big jump.

    12 bucks an hr.

    full benefits.

    🙂

    my final interview is tomorrow morning.

    Good luck, bro.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #42

    I GOT THE JOB!!! WOOT WOOOT!,

    and thanks man!

  • @brownsfan_althaus said:

    lol, I work night shift at a hotel.

    its so simple.

    I sit here on my laptop.

    Watch ESPN.

    and get paid for it.

    Oh and sometimeS I help breakfast in the morning haha

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

    Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @hardy-har-har said:

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

    I actually don't live in cleveland bud. sorry that failed on ya.

    and I am a college student, something squeeler fans can't afford.

    nor spell at that

    😆

    Damn inbreeds.

    they produce like rabbits i swear

  • @hardy-har-har said:

    there it is. a typical "career" in Cleveland. No wonder their games are almost blacked out week after week. they can't afford tickets. LOL

    Just like them stooler fans cant afford the dentist?

    B BrownsFan34 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Just like them stooler fans cant afford the dentist?

    steelerdrive.jpg

    HAHAHAHA!!!