Skip to content

Ravens Fan Here.

The Browns Board
9 5 1.1k
  • Good wins Cleveland fans. I dont think anyone thought yall could do it but yall did it. Being a Ravens fan i couldnt be happier to see the Steelers keep going down after losing to us. I know yall needed this to have something to go off this season and it was prob. a great xmas gift.

  • i can actually appreciate the fact that you joined here just to pile on the Steelers loss with us. and for that, i'll leave you alone. carry on.

  • Oh yeah dont worry im not going to do the troll thing.. Trust me our fans prob. loved that win almost as much as yall did..lol..almost.

  • Oh yeah dont worry im not going to do the troll thing.. Trust me our fans prob. loved that win almost as much as yall did..lol..almost.

    @ravens212 said:

    Oh yeah dont worry im not going to do the troll thing.. Trust me our fans prob. loved that win almost as much as yall did..lol..almost.

    I guess the enemy of my enemy is my friend. At least for a post or two.

  • Good wins Cleveland fans. I dont think anyone thought yall could do it but yall did it. Being a Ravens fan i couldnt be happier to see the Steelers keep going down after losing to us. I know yall needed this to have something to go off this season and it was prob. a great xmas gift.

    @ravens212 said:

    Good wins Cleveland fans. I dont think anyone thought yall could do it but yall did it. Being a Ravens fan i couldnt be happier to see the Steelers keep going down after losing to us. I know yall needed this to have something to go off this season and it was prob. a great xmas gift.

    Now of course we just need the Steelers to whip your asses so that your team too will be at home for the playoffs!! Let the Jags go to the post season!

  • @ravens212 said:

    Good wins Cleveland fans. I dont think anyone thought yall could do it but yall did it. Being a Ravens fan i couldnt be happier to see the Steelers keep going down after losing to us. I know yall needed this to have something to go off this season and it was prob. a great xmas gift.

    Now of course we just need the Steelers to whip your asses so that your team too will be at home for the playoffs!! Let the Jags go to the post season!

    @the-gipper said:

    Now of course we just need the Steelers to whip your asses so that your team too will be at home for the playoffs!! Let the Jags go to the post season!

    No Jaguars either...any team with teal as a primary color needs to be ousted from post season contention.

    Here's hoping they move the Browns/Jax game to a Sunday night, the "Flex" game, so we can have a chance to oust the Jags!!!!

  • @the-gipper said:

    Now of course we just need the Steelers to whip your asses so that your team too will be at home for the playoffs!! Let the Jags go to the post season!

    No Jaguars either...any team with teal as a primary color needs to be ousted from post season contention.

    Here's hoping they move the Browns/Jax game to a Sunday night, the "Flex" game, so we can have a chance to oust the Jags!!!!

    @bob806 said:

    No Jaguars either...any team with teal as a primary color needs to be ousted from post season contention.

    Here's hoping they move the Browns/Jax game to a Sunday night, the "Flex" game, so we can have a chance to oust the Jags!!!!

    OK, so you don't want the Jags because their primary color is teal. You prefer the Dolphins whose primary color is Aqua?

    Or the Ravens or the Steelers or the Broncos? Give me the Jags over them any day despite their teal.

    If you don't want the Jags, how about The Jets? They are just basic green. I will compromise if you will and let the Jets get a WC spot.

    But I will agree, if we can splatter the Jags playoff dreams the way we did the Steelers, that is Goodunov for me.

  • @bob806 said:

    No Jaguars either...any team with teal as a primary color needs to be ousted from post season contention.

    Here's hoping they move the Browns/Jax game to a Sunday night, the "Flex" game, so we can have a chance to oust the Jags!!!!

    OK, so you don't want the Jags because their primary color is teal. You prefer the Dolphins whose primary color is Aqua?

    Or the Ravens or the Steelers or the Broncos? Give me the Jags over them any day despite their teal.

    If you don't want the Jags, how about The Jets? They are just basic green. I will compromise if you will and let the Jets get a WC spot.

    But I will agree, if we can splatter the Jags playoff dreams the way we did the Steelers, that is Goodunov for me.

    @the-gipper said:

    OK, so you don't want the Jags because their primary color is teal. You prefer the Dolphins whose primary color is Aqua?

    Or the Ravens or the Steelers or the Broncos? Give me the Jags over them any day despite their teal.

    If you don't want the Jags, how about The Jets? They are just basic green. I will compromise if you will and let the Jets get a WC spot.

    But I will agree, if we can splatter the Jags playoff dreams the way we did the Steelers, that is Goodunov for me.

    Naw, I hate the Dolphins too.

    Steelers, Cincy & Denver are my most hated.

    If the NFL expands into Baltimore instead of Jacksonville......

    Hell with that, I just want to enjoy the win last night 🙂

  • JosephSixpack said:

    Your team will be joining the Steelers on the golf course soon enough.

    Difference is, we grabbed a couple trophies before it all came down.

    OK, well, it will be up to the Steelers to drag them to the golf course. So, go do it. If your team doesn't do it, it greatly enhances the Ratbirds chances of making the playoffs. Its all on you guys.

    And the Ravens has a trophy recently. And Baltimore has 4 overall.