Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. lol @ NFL Network

lol @ NFL Network

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
25 Posts 13 Posters 2.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BigBrownsFan B
    • 534 Posts
    • 6 Reputation
    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Funny.. no matter what thread this asshole posts in, FreakofSteel uses the same M.O..... everyone is bitter.... everyone is disrespectful... blah blah blah

    How about if we beat you next year you stay the F off our board..., forever.

    Last time I checked, yet again, you are STILL on our board.

    Talk about being obsessive.

    Bitch

    BUNSofSTEEL08B 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B BigBrownsFan

      Funny.. no matter what thread this asshole posts in, FreakofSteel uses the same M.O..... everyone is bitter.... everyone is disrespectful... blah blah blah

      How about if we beat you next year you stay the F off our board..., forever.

      Last time I checked, yet again, you are STILL on our board.

      Talk about being obsessive.

      Bitch

      BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
      • 2k Posts
      • 8 Reputation
      BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
      #17

      @bigbrownsfan said:

      Funny.. no matter what thread this asshole posts in, FreakofSteel uses the same M.O..... everyone is bitter.... everyone is disrespectful... blah blah blah

      How about if we beat you next year you stay the F off our board..., forever.

      Last time I checked, yet again, you are STILL on our board.

      Talk about being obsessive.

      Bitch

      SAME OLD Shit... at least I anit freaking HIDING !!!!! I am here to face the Damn music. And You guys are Bitter. Damn Admit it. I admit I HATE Losing to you all.... I admit You Out freaking Played us. Dont lump me in the same category as the TROLLS who come here to Terrorize you guys. How much fun would you have Slamming us to each other...?? Come on man. I salute your Team for Taking care of business Thursday. But win with some dignity.

      Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
      B 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • BigBrownsFan B
        • 534 Posts
        • 6 Reputation
        B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #18

        ANd yet you come back with your same old predictable boring tiring posts...

        Go get some new material.

        Bitch

        BUNSofSTEEL08B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • B BigBrownsFan

          ANd yet you come back with your same old predictable boring tiring posts...

          Go get some new material.

          Bitch

          BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
          • 2k Posts
          • 8 Reputation
          BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
          #19

          @bigbrownsfan said:

          ANd yet you come back with your same old predictable boring tiring posts...

          Go get some new material.

          Bitch

          What the F*** are YOU talking about. Stinking Loser...You are just another sorry ass fan ruined by A Decade plus of losing. Sad what Browns Fans have been reduced to.... Beeeotch.

          MANY of You guys are a total laughingstock . Even my friends who are Browns fans are embarrassed of you. My friend who coaches Travel Fastpitch with me said :

          " I cant with good conscience say ANYTHING to you , ONE Win means Nothing. We need to win 3 of the next 4 for this to even be a Rivalry again"

          So , i know most of the Dumbass Browns fans on the planet Live and Mouth Breath..RIGHT here at brownsboard.com... How Proud you must be. Yapp all you want , you just sound more bitter and less knowledgeable . Enjoy your WIN. Long time coming ... Long Long time coming. Maybe thats why your so Retarded. Haven't been there my self ...so just cant relate.

          Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
            #20

            "Whaaaaaaaa ! Two wins don't mean nothing ! Three wins don't mean nothing ! Four wins don't mean nothing.............

            10 wins don't mean...er... nothing.... and stop talking about our affairs with the illicit sex carp !!! "

            Browns won. Pushed the steelers into crying "Fowl" by halftime.

            Maybe there are illicit sex Canadian geese over at three rivers stadium.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08

              @kshutchins said:

              And I'm still waiting for Freak of Steel to explain why he thinks the Steelers will be better next season. (A statement he's made more than once on this message board.)

              Dude are you serious. WHY Would we be worse that THIS Year ??? Ben, Mendenhall, Holmes . Wallace Heath Miller all Great players. Ward a warrior.... O-line was better this year till THIS Week. And Our D is not That Old. Troy back A, Smith back. And Tomlin has learned a valuable lesson. We will talk this time NEXT Year. If your right ... I will salute you and Chang my Signature to BROWNS RULE. If I am right STEELERS Rule will be your Signature . Ok ??

              kshutchins K
              • 951 Posts
              • 19 Reputation
              K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
              #21

              FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

              Dude are you serious. WHY Would we be worse that THIS Year ??? Ben, Mendenhall, Holmes . Wallace Heath Miller all Great players. Ward a warrior.... O-line was better this year till THIS Week. And Our D is not That Old. Troy back A, Smith back. And Tomlin has learned a valuable lesson. We will talk this time NEXT Year. If your right ... I will salute you and Chang my Signature to BROWNS RULE. If I am right STEELERS Rule will be your Signature . Ok ??

              All those great players have just lost 5 in a row. What valuable lesson has Tomlin learned? Apparently he has found Hell; Maybe now he can unleash it. ::eyes rolling heavenward::

              And, hey, it's been decades since I've seen the inside of a middle school. I don't make silly bets. You can "Chang" your signature to whatever you want.

              BTW, you appear to have lost your sense of humor. Would you like for us to help you look for it?

              Woof Woof, Kathy http://cognitivemanifesto.com/ http://www.skadden.com/index.cfm?contentID=49&officeID=9 Bendix ESP
              hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
              ❤
              Quote Reply
              • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08

                @bigbrownsfan said:

                Funny.. no matter what thread this asshole posts in, FreakofSteel uses the same M.O..... everyone is bitter.... everyone is disrespectful... blah blah blah

                How about if we beat you next year you stay the F off our board..., forever.

                Last time I checked, yet again, you are STILL on our board.

                Talk about being obsessive.

                Bitch

                SAME OLD Shit... at least I anit freaking HIDING !!!!! I am here to face the Damn music. And You guys are Bitter. Damn Admit it. I admit I HATE Losing to you all.... I admit You Out freaking Played us. Dont lump me in the same category as the TROLLS who come here to Terrorize you guys. How much fun would you have Slamming us to each other...?? Come on man. I salute your Team for Taking care of business Thursday. But win with some dignity.

                bonedawg B
                • 847 Posts
                • 26 Reputation
                B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
                #22

                FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

                SAME OLD Shit... at least I anit freaking HIDING !!!!! I am here to face the Damn music. And You guys are Bitter. Damn Admit it. I admit I HATE Losing to you all.... I admit You Out freaking Played us. Dont lump me in the same category as the TROLLS who come here to Terrorize you guys. How much fun would you have Slamming us to each other...?? Come on man. I salute your Team for Taking care of business Thursday. But win with some dignity.

                Let me get this straight, a steelers fan is on a browns board telling browns fans not to talk bad about the steelers? 😳

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • K kshutchins

                  FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

                  Dude are you serious. WHY Would we be worse that THIS Year ??? Ben, Mendenhall, Holmes . Wallace Heath Miller all Great players. Ward a warrior.... O-line was better this year till THIS Week. And Our D is not That Old. Troy back A, Smith back. And Tomlin has learned a valuable lesson. We will talk this time NEXT Year. If your right ... I will salute you and Chang my Signature to BROWNS RULE. If I am right STEELERS Rule will be your Signature . Ok ??

                  All those great players have just lost 5 in a row. What valuable lesson has Tomlin learned? Apparently he has found Hell; Maybe now he can unleash it. ::eyes rolling heavenward::

                  And, hey, it's been decades since I've seen the inside of a middle school. I don't make silly bets. You can "Chang" your signature to whatever you want.

                  BTW, you appear to have lost your sense of humor. Would you like for us to help you look for it?

                  hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 20k Posts
                  • 5k Reputation
                  hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                  #23

                  @kshutchins said:

                  All those great players have just lost 5 in a row. What valuable lesson has Tomlin learned? Apparently he has found Hell; Maybe now he can unleash it. ::eyes rolling heavenward::

                  And, hey, it's been decades since I've seen the inside of a middle school. I don't make silly bets. You can "Chang" your signature to whatever you want.

                  BTW, you appear to have lost your sense of humor. Would you like for us to help you look for it?

                  I will grant the Steelers this KS- they're not the same defense without Poly-moo-moo. However, a team shouldn't have to depend on just one player. & the Browns beat the Steelers minus their two best defensive players. Only exceptions I can think of are at the qb position, and the Patriots still made the playoffs last year without Brady.

                  Bitter- nah. Jealous? Maybe. All I can say it's about our turn to win something. Can't hardly feel bad for Red Sox and Cubs fans, when the Celtics, Bruins, and Bulls were racking up all those championships.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08

                    @kshutchins said:

                    And I'm still waiting for Freak of Steel to explain why he thinks the Steelers will be better next season. (A statement he's made more than once on this message board.)

                    Dude are you serious. WHY Would we be worse that THIS Year ??? Ben, Mendenhall, Holmes . Wallace Heath Miller all Great players. Ward a warrior.... O-line was better this year till THIS Week. And Our D is not That Old. Troy back A, Smith back. And Tomlin has learned a valuable lesson. We will talk this time NEXT Year. If your right ... I will salute you and Chang my Signature to BROWNS RULE. If I am right STEELERS Rule will be your Signature . Ok ??

                    sisky fringo sisky fringoS
                    • 2k Posts
                    • 96 Reputation
                    sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

                    Dude are you serious. WHY Would we be worse that THIS Year ??? Ben, Mendenhall, Holmes . Wallace Heath Miller all Great players. Ward a warrior.... O-line was better this year till THIS Week. And Our D is not That Old. Troy back A, Smith back. And Tomlin has learned a valuable lesson. We will talk this time NEXT Year. If your right ... I will salute you and Chang my Signature to BROWNS RULE. If I am right STEELERS Rule will be your Signature . Ok ??

                    for posterity. 😎

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • sisky fringo sisky fringoS
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 96 Reputation
                      sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
                      #25

                      what's the CLE/pit record now? it has to be within a game or two...especially regular season. i think we fell back a few all-time.

                      in my view, we don't need to run 10 straight on them for dignity's sake, just tip it in our favor again "all-time". their recent run of wins was a nice feather in the cap of this decade's team, but overall record is the real rivalry. a great start to being competitive again.

                      LMAO @ soggy cereal in CLE. Rich Eisen is tops.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate