Skip to content

nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

The Browns Board
5 5 774
  • F flipflop wrote on last edited by flipflop
    #1

    nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

    thought i would mention it.

    nfl channel

  • nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

    thought i would mention it.

    nfl channel

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #2

    @flipflop said:

    nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

    thought i would mention it.

    nfl channel

    I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was being planned around his talents.

    - Tom F.

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I think I'll pass on watching it. I don't feel like throwing anything at my tv today. I'll rewatch the Thursday night game, that was much more of an NFL's greatest game in my mind.

  • @flipflop said:

    nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

    thought i would mention it.

    nfl channel

    I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was being planned around his talents.

    - Tom F.

    yosemitejamY yosemitejam wrote on last edited by yosemitejam
    #4

    borat_lebanon0109.jpg

    @flugel said:

    I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was beign constructed around his degree of special.

    - Tom F.

    who can ever forget that heartbreak of a game...wowwowwewow.....i saw that loser northcutt recently..the lions?

  • @flipflop said:

    nfl's gretatest games 2003 Browns Steelers playoff game 2pm today

    thought i would mention it.

    nfl channel

    I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was being planned around his talents.

    - Tom F.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @flugel said:

    I'll summarize the entire game for everyone so nobody wastes time watching it. Northcutt dropped the game winning throw with nobody between him and the goal line. And when it came time for our defense to make 1 play - the game winning INT bounced off Anthony Henry's chest right between the 4 and the 2. I've got a feeling that game plays out much differently if Jamir Miller doesn't blow out his achilles in preseason; because our entire defense was beign constructed around his degree of special.

    - Tom F.

    You forgot to mention that the great Kelly Holcomb was torching Hank Poteat in that game.