Red Hot Lies
-
-
OH, now you've done it, T.
Heck is going to cry, and Shep won't step foot back into the forum.
Because they are both drenched in Egypt.
Sad, how some folks refuse to let go of a failed idealogy, for the
sake of politics.
One of us has to send this to Shep. I don't have his email.
Heck surely watched, but obviously won't comment...
-
well still waiting for those Al Gorian worshippers to try and refute this evidence.
FYI: did you know that the 1 degree that Al Gorian says the earth heated up was wiped out this year with record low temps across the globe.
Well I guess those polar bears are going to be upset that their swimming pools are frozen over again.


-
Well, it is a fact that there were closer to 5000-7500 polars bears in 1979.
Now there are about 25000.
But man made global warming is alleged to be making them extinct.
Are there any fools who REALLY BELIEVE their nonsense about polar bears becoming extinct?
-
OH, now you've done it, T.
Heck is going to cry, and Shep won't step foot back into the forum.
Because they are both drenched in Egypt.
Sad, how some folks refuse to let go of a failed idealogy, for the
sake of politics.
One of us has to send this to Shep. I don't have his email.
Heck surely watched, but obviously won't comment...
OH, now you've done it, T.
Heck is going to cry, and Shep won't step foot back into the forum.
Because they are both drenched in Egypt.
Sad, how some folks refuse to let go of a failed idealogy, for the
sake of politics.
One of us has to send this to Shep. I don't have his email.
Heck surely watched, but obviously won't comment...
Cal did you get that message? I need to take those down soon.
-
I think I'm good, K...
THANKS, and go ahead.
Installing it should be interesting....

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

