Cribbs to RB?
-
Cribbs is awesome, and if I were Mangini, I'd love to give him some opportunities to be rb.
But, he's too valuable in all phases to pigeonhole him, and I think Mangini should wait til next season,
AFTER the Browns renegotiate his contract.
As a rb, like as a WildDawg qb and wr... defensive players make an issue of roughing Cribbs up,
like piling on, etc.
A major move to rb could get him banged up a lot quicker - he'd be touching the ball a lot in every game.
Cribbs has prfoundly proven himself - he's a special player = no other player would not understand a
special negotiation exception made for him.
-
Sure, Cribbs to RB, WR, CB, Safety, and TE. I don't see him developing into a solid NT, but give him a shot, he may grow into the position.
-
I'm in the camp of people who do not think that he is now, nor is he best served as being for the future, a full-time RB. He's a good change of pace guy, looks fine in the WC, and can contribute in the receiving game.
-
Here's a thought. How about using him on KR/PR and in the WildDawg? And then, using an actual RB for the role of RB?
He'll get his money and he will be a major factor in the areas he is already and we can have a real RB? I'm not saying he couldn't do it, probably not, but that's not the point. The point is, why?
-
I wish I could see him at safety instead of Furrey. Could you imagine his ball skills since he is a qb, receiver, and returner? Not to mention when he covers kicks and punts he makes every tackle.
-
Cribbs to RB is going to limit the chances for Jerrome Harrison and James Davis, both - like Cribbs, are not big backs. It would be lovely to explore Cribbs at the RB positions but when we already have 2 RB projects Im not up for that thought.
-
Keep him in his roles he has now....they best fit him. I just dont see him as a 20 to 30 carry back.
-
Keep him at the role we have him in. Just put him in all the time. Snaps everywhere = unpredictability. He could change the game with his style of play.
-
gee only took 17 games for mangini (and some browns fans) to figure this one out.
cory francies is the next one......though mangini might not be around for his debut.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login