Westside Steve sings Chicago Cubs
-
Yeah I know it ain't football, hell not even Tribe OR American League.
But I was cleaning some things up and found a long lost recording of the Cubs annual promo song I sang many years ago.
http://westsidesteve.com/home.html
Go to the Audio page located on the left.
WSS
-
Cool stuff dude!
-
No offence Steve that song is so gay. I know it was commercial, so I won't hold it against you.
-
Steve, I am going to find a time when my Wife and I can go see one of your shows.
I still would like to hear you sing "Green grow the rushes"..... GGG
Great stuff !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login